SIGforum
Firefly on prime

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/9080003225

September 24, 2026, 11:54 PM
konata88
Firefly on prime
Just noticed that firefly is available on prime now.




"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book
September 25, 2026, 12:02 PM
dsiets
It was a nice surprise for me earlier this week, to sit back and hear

Take my love, take my land,
Take me where I cannot stand.
I don't care, I'm still free,
You can't take the sky from me. [/url]

...
September 25, 2026, 01:40 PM
tigereye313
Shiny.




September 25, 2026, 06:45 PM
JasonEuc
I aim to misbehave.
September 25, 2026, 09:11 PM
Herkdriver
Browncoats forever!



"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson
September 25, 2026, 10:42 PM
sigmonkey
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:
Shiny.

Let's be bad guys.




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
September 25, 2026, 11:28 PM
cslinger
“If somebody tries to kill you, you try to kill em’ right back.”

“It's my estimation that every man ever got a statue made of him was one kind of sumbitch or another.”

“Burn the land, boil the sea you can’t take the sky from me.”

“I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.”

“No power in the verse’ can stop me.”

Ummmmm yeah I’m a brown coat. I don’t wear a cunning hat but I am a brown coat. Big Grin


Take Care, Shoot Safe,
Chris
September 27, 2026, 08:45 PM
bobtheelf
My days of not taking you seriously are coming to a middle.
September 27, 2026, 09:25 PM
jeffxjet
you know what the chain of command is?
no
It's the chain i get and beat you with until you understand who is in command


_____________________________________
"We must not allow a mine shaft gap."
October 03, 2026, 11:22 PM
xd45man
Thanks for this thread, I have started watching Firefly again. I saw it once years ago when I saw a line for the movie at a theater. Its a treat this second go as I have forgotten most of it. Such a shame that this show ended before it jumped the shark.


Beagle lives matter.
______
(\ / @\_____
/ ( ) /O
/ ( )______/
///_____/
October 04, 2026, 07:34 AM
lyman
despite having it on dvd here somewhere , been watching it on prime,

may be my 3rd or so time watching the series,


not sure what order they are playing it, (not exactly the same order as on imdb,, )


will follow up with the Movie Serenity probably next week



https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/
October 04, 2026, 08:25 AM
Orguss
One of the reasons the show failed is because FOX executives overrode Joss Whedon's original episode release schedule, choosing to start with more action oriented episodes to draw in an audience. This actually had a detrimental effect because viewers couldn't understand the relationships of the crew and the story felt disjointed.

I'm not sure how it's being shown on Prime, but IMDB shows the episode order as FOX had aired them.



"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
October 04, 2026, 06:14 PM
lyman
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
One of the reasons the show failed is because FOX executives overrode Joss Whedon's original episode release schedule, choosing to start with more action oriented episodes to draw in an audience. This actually had a detrimental effect because viewers couldn't understand the relationships of the crew and the story felt disjointed.

I'm not sure how it's being shown on Prime, but IMDB shows the episode order as FOX had aired them.


did not check online, but thinking prime is showing in the correct order, as intended



https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/