Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| Member |
Just noticed that firefly is available on prime now. "Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy "A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book | ||
|
Member![]() |
It was a nice surprise for me earlier this week, to sit back and hear Take my love, take my land, Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me. [/url] ... | |||
|
Peripheral Visionary![]() |
Shiny. | |||
|
Member![]() |
I aim to misbehave. | |||
|
| Member |
Browncoats forever! "I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson | |||
|
A Grateful American![]() |
Let's be bad guys. "the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד | |||
|
| E tan e epi tas |
“If somebody tries to kill you, you try to kill em’ right back.” “It's my estimation that every man ever got a statue made of him was one kind of sumbitch or another.” “Burn the land, boil the sea you can’t take the sky from me.” “I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.” “No power in the verse’ can stop me.” Ummmmm yeah I’m a brown coat. I don’t wear a cunning hat but I am a brown coat. Take Care, Shoot Safe, Chris | |||
|
| Do the next right thing ![]() |
My days of not taking you seriously are coming to a middle. | |||
|
| I am a leaf on the wind... |
you know what the chain of command is? no It's the chain i get and beat you with until you understand who is in command _____________________________________ "We must not allow a mine shaft gap." | |||
|
| Member |
Thanks for this thread, I have started watching Firefly again. I saw it once years ago when I saw a line for the movie at a theater. Its a treat this second go as I have forgotten most of it. Such a shame that this show ended before it jumped the shark. Beagle lives matter. ______ (\ / @\_____ / ( ) /O / ( )______/ ///_____/ | |||
|
| Hop head |
despite having it on dvd here somewhere , been watching it on prime, may be my 3rd or so time watching the series, not sure what order they are playing it, (not exactly the same order as on imdb,, ) will follow up with the Movie Serenity probably next week https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/ | |||
|
| Purveyor of Fine Avatars ![]() |
One of the reasons the show failed is because FOX executives overrode Joss Whedon's original episode release schedule, choosing to start with more action oriented episodes to draw in an audience. This actually had a detrimental effect because viewers couldn't understand the relationships of the crew and the story felt disjointed. I'm not sure how it's being shown on Prime, but IMDB shows the episode order as FOX had aired them. "I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes" | |||
|
| Hop head |
did not check online, but thinking prime is showing in the correct order, as intended https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/ | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

