SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Michael, I did nothing.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Michael, I did nothing. Login/Join 
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted
I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything I hoped it could be.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Well, you don't need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Take a look at my cousin: he's broke, don't do shit.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12631 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that’s on the worst day of my life.

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
I was told that I could listen to the radio at a reasonable volume, from nine to eleven.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that’s on the worst day of my life.

Peter, is today the worst day of your life?

Yeah.

Wow that's messed up.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
You Know What? Yeah, I Do. I Do Want To Express Myself, Okay? And I Don't Need Thirty-Seven Pieces Of Flair To Do It!

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6727 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
And yes, I won't be leaving a tip, 'cause I could... I could shut this whole resort down. Sir? I'll take my traveler's checks to a competing resort. I could write a letter to your board of tourism and I could have this place condemned. I could put... I could put... strychnine in the guacamole. There was salt on the glass, BIG grains of salt.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.

Well, I wouldn't exactly say I've been *missing* it, Bob.

Posts: 33807 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I believe you'd get your ass kicked saying something like that, man.

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Watch out for your cornhole!

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
PC Load Letter?! What the fuck does that mean?!?!?!

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5576 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lt CHEG:
PC Load Letter?! What the fuck does that mean?!?!?!

Posts: 33807 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6403 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
Friday is Hawaiian shirt day.

Posts: 1059 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Two chicks at the same time.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MRMATT:
Two chicks at the same time.

You know not all chicks dig money.

The kinda chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.

Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
...If they take my stapler, I’ll have to, I’ll set the building on fire...

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3352 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
"I admit it, I'm a Michael Bolton fan! I celebrate the guy's entire collection!"

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can just call me Mike.

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Hilarious little inside joke last night on NCIS where the new lead Alden Parker (played by Gary Cole) made reference to "TPS reports" Big Grin

Parker: Yeah, what I’d give to never have to file another TPS report.
McGee: You do know it’s a TBS report, right? A Transbuereau synopsis?
Parker: What’d I say?
Knight: A T-P-S report.
Parker: Ah, old habits. Weird. [Takes drink of coffee.]