SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Michael, I did nothing.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Michael, I did nothing. Login/Join 
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Hilarious little inside joke last night on NCIS where the new lead Alden Parker (played by Gary Cole) made reference to "TPS reports" Big Grin

Parker: Yeah, what I’d give to never have to file another TPS report.
McGee: You do know it’s a TBS report, right? A Transbuereau synopsis?
Parker: What’d I say?
Knight: A T-P-S report.
Parker: Ah, old habits. Weird. [Takes drink of coffee.]

Heh-heh. I caught that too. Gave me a chuckle.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
^
Awesome! Smile

I can't see that guy in anything and not immediately think "Hi, it's Bill Lumberg..."

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bob Slydell: If you would, would you walk us through a typical day, for you?

Peter Gibbons: Yeah.

Bob Slydell: Great.

Peter Gibbons: Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, ah, I use the side door–that way Lumberg can’t see me, heh–after that I sorta space out for an hour.

Bob Porter: Da-uh? Space out?

Peter Gibbons: Yeah, I just stare at my desk, but it looks like I’m working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch too, I’d say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.

Posts: 729 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Hello Peter.

Whaaats happening?

Posts: 7254 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Hilarious little inside joke last night on NCIS where the new lead Alden Parker (played by Gary Cole) made reference to "TPS reports" Big Grin

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post