SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Ted Lasso Apple Plus
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ted Lasso Apple Plus Login/Join 
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
It’s going to take a while to get the image of Beard sitting on Rebecca’s counter out of my head. Other than that it was a good episode.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Maybe the family has really taken a liking to soccer and is up for a move.

Posts: 17881 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
Some of the series ending teasers/cliffhangers were in following with the entire premise of the show....BELIEVE...Ted left some things up to us.

One of the Best shows, sad to see it go.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1375 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Loved this series. I took the ending to mean the door with Ted getting back with his wife was open. But, more importantly his back in his son's life on a daily basis, and that's why he moved back in the first place.

Posts: 7521 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good show, very good. Lots of good timing, great dialogue and just the right touch in most places.

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
Good show, very good. Lots of good timing, great dialogue and just the right touch in most places.

Just finished last night. That was quite a gem. Easily could have been two seasons with a lot less woke junk. But I'll take it as is to get the good stuff. Great ending. Really great.

Posts: 11377 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post