SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Matrix Resurrections
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Matrix Resurrections Login/Join 
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted
Trailer looks like it may be worthwhile.

Matrix Resurrections Trailer

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I am SO looking forward to this.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I hope this is good. The last Matrix was a mess though

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
I am SO looking forward to this.

Me too, I’m going to have to go back and watch the others first. It’s been a while

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Me too, I’m going to have to go back and watch the others first. It’s been a while

Just watch the only one worth watching. The first one. Smile

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
All three are worth watching.

I'm not looking forward to this new one, however. Looks like a lot of action and not a lot of noir.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
I'm not excited that Don Davis won't be back (and wasn't even asked) to provide the score to the movie. That post-modern orchestral sound helped give The Matrix it's uniqueness. Plus, neither Wachowski has been that impressive since the first Matrix.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I'll watch it. This is the first I've heard of it and I'm already looking forward to it.

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
I'll watch it. This is the first I've heard of it and I'm already looking forward to it.

Yep, just watched thr trailer and now I want to see it. Moderate fan of the first two movies. This looks good.

Posts: 3531 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I liked all the Matrix movies and looking forward to getting this on a 4k disc.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Oh hell yeah!!!

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have some deep reservations. The rumor mill is that this movie will retcon the first three. That it was not neo that was the chosen one, but in fact it was trinity.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
I have some deep reservations. The rumor mill is that this movie will retcon the first three. That it was not neo that was the chosen one, but in fact it was trinity.

I hope that is not the case but with hollyweird now, there will be no telling.

I don't know the reason for the change in Morpheus, as Laurence Fishburne was perfect in the role.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

More Gurrrl Power bullshit Roll Eyes

I'm so tired of this. Every cartoon my sons watch has a strong female lead and the males are all secondary characters.

ETA: just watched it

Meh. Looks like a mashup of a remake of the first Matrix and John Wick

Pass

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:

That wouldn't surprise me since the Wachowski brothers transitioned into the Wachowski sisters.

Posts: 3172 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
quote:

That wouldn't surprise me since the Wachowski brothers transitioned into the Wachowski sisters.

Was going to say the same thing. They both had sex changes. Stinkers the last few as well. Jupiter Ascending or whatever that was called and that lame Speed Racer film. They haven’t made a good film since the original Matrix and Bound.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i did not say that as some might turn the thread into a political or personal hit piece.

As much of my favorite movies and shows are not revamped into this kind of trash I am simply loosing interest in all of this kind of entertainment. Books are becoming my norm.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I thought the first one was pretty good. I didn’t begin to understand the sequels, and probably never will. I don’t know shit about the Wachowski brothers either. This trailer captivated me though, mostly the fresh mix to “White Rabbit,” which I thought was done incredibly well. I’m more a music buff than a film buff so…figures, I guess

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
I thought the first one was pretty good. I didn’t begin to understand the sequels, and probably never will. I don’t know shit about the Wachowski brothers either. This trailer captivated me though, mostly the fresh mix to “White Rabbit,” which I thought was done incredibly well. I’m more a music buff than a film buff so…figures, I guess

I'm sure you're aware that White Rabbit, written by Grace Slick, prior to joining Jefferson Airplane, was first performed at a club called....The Matrix Eek

Thoughts...

Thought Trinity and Morpheus died? I guess we'll see....

The opening shot of San Francisco, is a cul de sac above where I grew up, 1041 Vallejo St.

Posts: 14573 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't watch this shit even if you held me at gunpoint. They can pay me to watch it, but I'd take their cash and just split- do a burnout in the parking lot and flip them off. You get the idea.
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
No, in reality, they're still brothers, and that's what they're going to be for the rest of their lives. I don't care how much hormones they've taken, nor what they cut off, staple to their belly or tuck up their ever-loosening assholes. They can wear all the dresses and makeup they want. Doesn't matter. They're males and they will always be males. They can wish as hard they want and they will still be males.

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post