SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Matrix Resurrections
Page 1 2 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Matrix Resurrections Login/Join 
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
As a staunch believer that there never should have been ANY sequel to the flawless and perfectly complete original,.. What's done it done. This looks fun. I'm IN>

Posts: 10141 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to it myself. The trailer was entertaining . I am a little tired of the John Wick hair though.

Posts: 4150 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
I have some deep reservations. The rumor mill is that this movie will retcon the first three. That it was not neo that was the chosen one, but in fact it was trinity.

Christ on a cracker. Roll Eyes

Well. I’ll wait for the reviews. I’m not into that kinda thing.

Posts: 13464 | Location: Seattle-ish | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
posted Hide Post
I know I may be one of the few on here, but I really liked Reloaded and Revolutions. They had some damn good sci-fi action scenes.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 8919 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Looks entertaining. I'll watch it.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8308 | Location: Alpharetta, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE] or tuck up their ever-loosening assholes.[/QUOTE]

I got a good chuckle from that.

I'll watch it. I like movies that allow me to tune out for a bit. This should fill that bill.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It isn't just a coincidence that Wick and Neo look the same. Neo also went through the assassin world simulation. At least thats my theory.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3029 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post