Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Letterkenny Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I actually like the skid portions, well, some of them. I might give it another go.

Posts: 3531 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
One of the greatest and emotional scenes in TV.

Ever.

And not one line of dialog is spoken.

The scene can’t be explained, it is simply a payoff for sticking through 8 amazing seasons.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Can confirm.

God bless America.

Posts: 13427 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Midway through S10, just watched the VidVok episode.

Still fun to watch, but doesn't have the charm the first few seasons had.

The Wayne/Shoresy encounter was funny.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Episode 4 was the funniest episode in the whole series. I was howling through the whole thing.

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I’m going to see their traveling live-show in May; I’m a little apprehensive because I thought the live Trailer Park Boys event was terrible.

Someone once said, “never meet your heroes”…hope this pans out better than TPB’s.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
I’m going to see their traveling live-show in May; I’m a little apprehensive because I thought the live Trailer Park Boys event was terrible.

Someone once said, “never meet your heroes”…hope this pans out better than TPB’s.

A buddy of mine saw it in Durham last week and said it was really good.

Posts: 727 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
We saw the last live show before Rona cancelled the tour. We enjoyed it. Wish we did the meet and greet.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Shoresy slays me. I search the clips from time to time and spend a couple hours watching them instead of working.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6957 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:

I read this review of their live show today; now I am really looking forward to it!

Letterkenny Live: A Lesson In Canadian Hospitality

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Slippery Pete:
Shoresy slays me. I search the clips from time to time and spend a couple hours watching them instead of working.

The spinoff begins in May… I usually don’t like spinoffs, but am hoping for the best…

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
Did the coach lose an ass-ton of weight? Different guy?

Posts: 3531 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batty67:
Did the coach lose an ass-ton of weight? Different guy?

He did.

They made jokes about him being a gym-rat in the last season.

I am assuming you are referring to the coach from Letterkenny show; not the different actor they have playing a coach in the Shorsey show.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
I'm so in on this spinoff Big Grin

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Letterkenny Live tonight…

Part of my ticket offers early access to the retail store; 100% chance I will be getting a set of Modean's Beer Glasses...I'd love a Hockey Jersey but not at $200! https://shopus.letterkenny.tv/collections/accessories

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Shorsey

NSFW - language

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
All 6 Epps of Shorsey are now on Hulu!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Holy Fuck, Boyz....Holy Fuck. Eleventy-billion times better than I had ever hoped for. I actually stick-tapped my cigar at the end of episode 6. I may binge the whole season over again tomorrow.

Fuck me was that great!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
^Kids are headed to their grandparent’s for the week today. I’m guessing my wife and I will be bingeing this one tonight. Can’t wait.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Definitely gonna need more Shoresy. How many were in at least one Letterkenny episode ?

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post