SIGforum
Letterkenny

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/4420001544

December 26, 2021, 08:42 PM
Batty67
Letterkenny
I actually like the skid portions, well, some of them. I might give it another go.
January 05, 2022, 08:31 AM
Ronin1069
One of the greatest and emotional scenes in TV.

Ever.

And not one line of dialog is spoken.

The scene can’t be explained, it is simply a payoff for sticking through 8 amazing seasons.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
January 05, 2022, 10:36 AM
vthoky
Can confirm.

God bless America.
January 05, 2022, 10:54 AM
P250UA5
Midway through S10, just watched the VidVok episode.

Still fun to watch, but doesn't have the charm the first few seasons had.

The Wayne/Shoresy encounter was funny.

The Enemy's gate is down.
January 16, 2022, 10:51 AM
goose5
Episode 4 was the funniest episode in the whole series. I was howling through the whole thing.

April 11, 2022, 10:01 AM
Ronin1069
I’m going to see their traveling live-show in May; I’m a little apprehensive because I thought the live Trailer Park Boys event was terrible.

Someone once said, “never meet your heroes”…hope this pans out better than TPB’s.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
April 11, 2022, 10:06 AM
KDR
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
I’m going to see their traveling live-show in May; I’m a little apprehensive because I thought the live Trailer Park Boys event was terrible.

Someone once said, “never meet your heroes”…hope this pans out better than TPB’s.

A buddy of mine saw it in Durham last week and said it was really good.

April 11, 2022, 07:53 PM
Oz_Shadow
We saw the last live show before Rona cancelled the tour. We enjoyed it. Wish we did the meet and greet.
April 13, 2022, 08:09 PM
Slippery Pete
Shoresy slays me. I search the clips from time to time and spend a couple hours watching them instead of working.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/
April 15, 2022, 12:56 PM
Ronin1069
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:

I read this review of their live show today; now I am really looking forward to it!

Letterkenny Live: A Lesson In Canadian Hospitality

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
April 19, 2022, 01:30 PM
Ronin1069
quote:
Originally posted by Slippery Pete:
Shoresy slays me. I search the clips from time to time and spend a couple hours watching them instead of working.

The spinoff begins in May… I usually don’t like spinoffs, but am hoping for the best…

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
April 20, 2022, 08:45 AM
Batty67
Did the coach lose an ass-ton of weight? Different guy?
April 20, 2022, 08:52 AM
Ronin1069
quote:
Originally posted by Batty67:
Did the coach lose an ass-ton of weight? Different guy?

He did.

They made jokes about him being a gym-rat in the last season.

I am assuming you are referring to the coach from Letterkenny show; not the different actor they have playing a coach in the Shorsey show.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
April 20, 2022, 01:38 PM
highroundcount
I'm so in on this spinoff Big Grin

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.
May 04, 2022, 04:58 AM
Ronin1069
Letterkenny Live tonight…

Part of my ticket offers early access to the retail store; 100% chance I will be getting a set of Modean's Beer Glasses...I'd love a Hockey Jersey but not at $200! https://shopus.letterkenny.tv/collections/accessories

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
May 06, 2022, 04:53 PM
Ronin1069
Shorsey

NSFW - language

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
May 27, 2022, 06:45 PM
Ronin1069
All 6 Epps of Shorsey are now on Hulu!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
May 27, 2022, 10:16 PM
Ronin1069
Holy Fuck, Boyz....Holy Fuck. Eleventy-billion times better than I had ever hoped for. I actually stick-tapped my cigar at the end of episode 6. I may binge the whole season over again tomorrow.

Fuck me was that great!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
May 28, 2022, 05:27 AM
SigM4
^Kids are headed to their grandparent’s for the week today. I’m guessing my wife and I will be bingeing this one tonight. Can’t wait.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…
May 30, 2022, 08:03 PM
Oz_Shadow
Definitely gonna need more Shoresy. How many were in at least one Letterkenny episode ?