New
Find
Notify
Tools

Letterkenny Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
The “Chips” overacting episode was really funny.

As what typically happens for me, the first 2 to 3 episodes of a season are just kinda ‘meh’ but they make up for it with the final 3 to 6.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12299 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Late to the party, but started S11 last night.
International Women's Day
Bake Sale
Chip

All had their moments, but not as great as earlier seasons, so far.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15130 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Finished S11 last night. Not bad, but not as good as earlier seasons.

Not enough Shoresey chirps Big Grin

Posts: 15130 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
New season drops on December 26th.

Posts: 7497 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I hope they do another Shoresey season, I LOL'd a lot at the first season

Posts: 5291 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
New season drops on December 26th.

That's exciting! Glad they're keeping it going.

quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
I hope they do another Shoresey season, I LOL'd a lot at the first season

I'm midway through Shoresy, some good laughs so far.

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Well, Woo hoo! season two Oct 27th

Posts: 5291 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Yep!!!

Shorsey season 2 dropped on Hulu today.
Season 3 is already under production.

this is all very good!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12299 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
The episodes go by too fast!

Posts: 17869 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Well, I know what I'm watching after I finish S2 of Loki.

Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
The next season of Letterkenny will be the last.

Posts: 17869 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Yay, and boo, all together.

That said, the last couple seasons haven't been as good as the earlier ones. Still good, just a bit less so.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
F’ing Katy man. Hell, this teaser (in more ways than one) could have been the finale!

I will miss this show.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Letterkenny/Shorsey fans -

Jared Kesso does not do many interviews so this article and podcast are worth a read/listen.

When You Know, You Know’ – Creator and Star Jared Keeso Talks About His Decision to End LETTERKENNY in an Exclusive Podcast Interview

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Ending is always hard for a show you love, but it's time. So many American shows seem to push it past that time, and quality suffers. I'll pick it up on DVD when everything is released, and watch it all again.

I watch Shorsey too. Don't think this show will last as long as Letterkenny. Characters are pretty much developed from the first show. There's only so much you can get out of the Canadian hockey culture.

Posts: 7497 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post

Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
This is good news.

https://www.bellmedia.ca/the-l...orld-of-letterkenny/

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Cool article about how Letterkenny ended up on Crave in Canada.

After 12 Seasons, Seven Specials and Five Live Tours, ‘Letterkenny’ Says Goodbye

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
The final season was pretty good. Sad to see the original series end though.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Re: Letterkenny season 12

Wow. I’ve been down on most seasons since Katy standing in front of Dirks and the gang running up the yard to whoop some ass; In some ways that could have been the finale and I would have been satisfied.

That said…season 12 was fantastic. A couple of real stories without too much over-the-top nonsense (skids) and an ending that was not perfect for everyone, but was perfect for where they needed to be.

This season will remain amongst my favorites and I’ll likely watch again soon.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ