SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard Login/Join 
The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room
Picture of Rigby470
posted
I didn't see a thread already on this one. I'm really hoping they don't mess this up. I loved The Hitman's Bodyguard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C0l31YcahQ

========================

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor
NRA Range Officer
NRA Life Member

Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #13-943

Posts: 1103 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
That looks like it will be entertaining.

Posts: 1842 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRMN8R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rigby470:
I didn't see a thread already on this one. I'm really hoping they don't mess this up. I loved The Hitman's Bodyguard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C0l31YcahQ

Yeah, I did, too.

After the commercial for it I saw last night, I’m in Cool .

G19G5x2/G43/G42
Canik TP9 SFx
HK45c Tactical
USP45c/ss
P30S V3
P30 V1 LEM
And a butt-load of P7's...

Posts: 721 | Location: Harley City, GA | Registered: May 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Anything with Ryan Reynolds, I’m immediately out. Guy never shuts the fuck up and is not funny. Even Samuel L. Can’t save this deal with motha phuckas!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12620 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
Anything with Ryan Reynolds, I’m immediately out. Guy never shuts the fuck up and is not funny. Even Samuel L. Can’t save this deal with motha phuckas!
I am with you on this, He should have played the pretty boy card like Chris Evans and Hensworth. He is not funny and keeps taking like a parrot. Would love to see Samuel L jackson and Salma Hayek though.

Posts: 105 | Registered: March 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room
Picture of Rigby470
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:

That’s actually one of the things I find funny about his personality-he just won’t shut up and it drives everyone crazy! To each his own I guess.

========================

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor
NRA Range Officer
NRA Life Member

Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #13-943

Posts: 1103 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
True, he is annoying as anything but Deadpool. But Salma, my God, she isn't aging.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: andronicus,

Posts: 4657 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by andronicus:
True, he is annoying as anything but Deadpool. But Salma, my good, she isn't aging.

Well, she is a vampire...

Posts: 3297 | Location: IN | Registered: January 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snidera:
quote:
But Salma, my good, she isn't aging.

What vampires stand 5'2" and have 32D's?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16184 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
quote:

https://youtu.be/vdvwQPbhq1E

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Is this going to be streaming anywhere? Because I'll be damned if I can find out where, if so.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/HpTzG34xrQw

Salma Hayek & Eiza González Side by Side 'Santánico Pandemonium's Snake Dance' (HD) comparison

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bald1,

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16184 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
quote:

The best kind??

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7674 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Saw it yesterday. I'm going to assume this movie was made specifically so Salma Hayek could swear and cuss as much as possible because that's pretty much all of her dialogue. I'll also go so far as to say her character is a better hitman than Samuel Jackson's character, who plays her husband, since she's got maybe 85% of all the kills in the movie-and there are a lot of people dying in this movie.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just saw it. Not as good as the first. Hayak kept trying to steal the movie or out raunchy Sam Jackson.

Jackson and Reynolds had a few good exchanges and Frank Grillo got a couple jokes in. He did a good Masshole IMHO.

Posts: 4584 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
I am a fan of Ryan Reynolds. So no problem there. I thought it was a decent movie. Not as good as the first one, but then they rarely are!!

Posts: 7795 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
An ass for every seat I suppose.

I just saw the first one last week, I'd say I mostly liked half of it?

I grew tired of SLJ's schtick about 27 years ago. The only thing that would make me happier than never seeing him in a role again, would be to somehow UNsee everything I've seen him in. I don't know if he really can't act, maybe he can, but either he just doesn't or he just acts the same in almost everything. It's tired, let it go.

I didn't know he was in it before I started watching, or I probably wouldn't have.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
It was stupid silly funny. Can be easily skipped.

SLJ has no relevant lines in this one. Remind me of those puppets that talk the same lines over an over when hou pull a string.

Banderas still can’t act.
These guys must bepoorly aging faster than make up artistry can camo them younger. The colors where saturated so much that they looked like a b&w movie computer colored.

Wife enjoyed it.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12105 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
I made it about 10 minutes in and that was enough for me. It was awful.

The first movie was admittedly bad, but somewhat entertaining.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I never saw the first one and don't plan to see this one. I stopped watching Samuel L. Jackson movies several years ago. He just irritates the hell out of me now for some reason. It's probably due to his stupid TV commercials. I just feel like punching him in the face every time he talks.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post