SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Most Boring/Worst Concert Attended
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Most Boring/Worst Concert Attended Login/Join 
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Another thread reminded me of the worst modern day concert I attended: Blue Öyster Cult. They were playing at a seaside venue. Horrible vocals, horrible venue, horrible music.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Journey. Suct at everything including acoustics. Pickle Rick

Posts: 2877 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kuisis:
It's on youtube. https://youtu.be/TTFQlb1FWDE

I read the comments on YT; This is supposedly a crappy sounding video version. But it's probably 100 times better than how it sounded in person, specifically upstairs at the base of the 300 level. Thanks for the link; an experience...only it took about 43 years to arrive. Smile

-MG

Posts: 1993 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post