SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Yellowstone Season 4
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yellowstone Season 4 Login/Join 
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Finally got this cued up, haven’t watched any of it. Reviews seem good.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I bout shit myself last night watching the latest episode.

Line from Beth about “Only four ways to get rich”. I won’t spoil it, and I’ll never forget it it! Eek

Totally fits her character.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10924 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:

Line from Beth about “Only four ways to get rich”. I won’t spoil it, and I’ll never forget it it! Eek

Beth is quite the interesting character.
She has had quite few great lines not just the one above.
Smile

Posts: 22891 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Lots of interesting interactions last night, like - don't bring your llamas from California.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4221 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
My only problem with the premier was it seems like they were trying to cram too many new story lines into the first 2 episodes. Besides that, I love the show.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:

The boy's retort "is that how you got rich?" was awesome, too.

She better not give up on him.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10483 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
quote:

The boy's retort "is that how you got rich?" was awesome, too.

She better not give up on him.

Shit, I was laughing so hard I just have missed that Big Grin

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10924 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite shows to watch. I’m still waiting for Beth to go full tornado on any schmucks trailer park…. She and Rip are quite a match. When is the cute native wife going to accept she’s a Dutton and fight for them as they fight for her? She’s too cute to be that stupid.

Posts: 6008 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
"She's one hot tamale!" Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16179 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:
One of my favorite shows to watch. I’m still waiting for Beth to go full tornado on any schmucks trailer park…. She and Rip are quite a match. When is the cute native wife going to accept she’s a Dutton and fight for them as they fight for her? She’s too cute to be that stupid.

Monica Dutton, played by Kelsey Asbille Chow is good to go for sure! I guess she is too attractive to get canceled by the wokesters for appropriating Native American culture by daring to play an Indian when she is actually half white/half Chinese. It pays to be 100% hot!

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cold Ass Honkey
Picture of Sig Vicious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
Is Paramount the only way to watch it? If so, I'll just have to miss it because I refuse to add another pay site to the ones I already have. Frown

Jim

I missed the beginning of the Thanksgiving Marathon on the Paramount channel so I recorded Seasons 2 and 3 and had to watch season 1 on Peacock.
Watch for marathons on Peacock or CMT.

------------------------------
Never fully gruntled.

Posts: 2173 | Location: OR-ee-GUN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I streamed the first two seasons by way of Amazon. Seasons 3 and 4 are on Hulu now.

God bless America.

Posts: 13483 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Just up to season 4 episode 2 now...."You definitely out kicked your coverage with her." Wink

Posts: 3926 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I don't see anything on the new season of Yellowstone.

The last episode with Jimmy, the stallion, and the exercise room had me laughing.

I would love to know the backstory.

For example, was he given any advance knowledge of the details of the scene?

I can totally see setting it up so he had zero advance knowledge of what he was to do. And the "after"... he looked shell schtupped.

I worked with a bloke who was a PhD candidate in animal reproductive physiology. He had a 20 minute routine on this subject, that was hilarious. I damned near choked on lunch the first time I heard it.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31420 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Jimmy made an awfully rapid recovery from broken to full cowboy. No real indication of the time lapse that has occurred.
The horse scene was pretty funny.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15255 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jimmy is a boring ass side track that I could care less about. Stupid rarely is interesting. It’s funny, just not interesting.

Posts: 7436 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I also could care less about the Jimmy character/story. It seems like a waste of time.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Kelly Reilly is a really great actress, she's not anything like Beth in real life.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I also could care less about the Jimmy character/story. It seems like a waste of time.

Yeah.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I think it is a vehicle for Sheridan to show off his horses. The addition of the wayward kid adds nothing to the story and is a boring predictable sideline. The show has become dangerously sidetracked as well as a vehicle for promoting 1883. It reminds me of the early sixties where Hollywood pushed Western after Western.

Posts: 17221 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
You guys are echoing my "patchwork" opening comment with all the superfluous crap side storylines. It really diminishes this whole season.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16179 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post