SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Yellowstone Season 4
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yellowstone Season 4 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Working my way through S.4....Avery is back! Good lord she's pleasant to the eyes. Fun times ahead for Kayce

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Very bogged down story line. Started off good, then downhill after that.
Too much Cowboy and horse stuff, Too many side stories.
Yawnnnnn.

Posts: 4625 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by armored:

Yawnnnnn.

Yeah, what's with all the Cowboys and horses and side stories?

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That is Taylor Sheridan. He even has to appear in several episodes. He is riding high in the saddle which never lasts long. Parts of the last episode were patently absurd.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Not sure I understand the hate for Sheridan, or more especially the horses involvement.

As a lead owner in a quarter-million acre ranch he's likely to saved from breaking up, one that apparently raises some kickass horses, and a guy who had owned two ranches before that, he seems like closer to the real deal than most Hollywood posers in other realms.

The horses, well if you've ever been to auctions or rodeos and enjoy that scene this little taste of that is pretty cool though obviously amped up for TV. Wife loves that, so I've had to learn to like it as a city slicker..... Razz

Now, the Jimmy storyline I'll give you is complete BS. Just got to episode where he's dropped at 6666, and based on above now I get it (why that was introduced perhaps).

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by armored:

How can they even think of stories with Cowboys and horses on a ranch?
They must have some really good writers to figure that one out.
Eek

Posts: 22907 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Well, Jamie made his choice. The coward has balls.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
Well, Jamie made his choice. The coward has balls.

Closed one storyline & dug deep into another. Be interesting to see where this goes.

Guess the bomb plane just disappeared. Montana's Bermuda Triangle where unresolved plotlines vanish.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15318 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
I love the horse scenes. I watch the show almost as much for the scenery and horsemanship as I do for the drama. And just to look at Kelly Reilly.

For real, the drama makes me roll my eyes occasionally but once again, it is better than most things on TV and certainly isn't a waste of my time. Anytime you run multiple seasons you have to create drama and tension.

I tend to grow tired of Beth's bluster and Jaime's sniveling. It is hard to put yourself into their shoes and try to understand the psychology of why they are how they are. The dynamic with their mother and her death needs a little more exposition, I think. Even though I don't really want to watch MORE flashbacks from their youth.

I get the fatigue with Jimmy but I understand the importance of his character as being someone who is able to escape the Yellowstone. Part of the theme of the show is that the Dutton family, because of this generational vow and despite their obvious vast resources, can't get away even though their fate looks sealed.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed it all. But alas, left hanging until S5 comes out.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
I enjoyed it all. But alas, left hanging until S5 comes out.

Who shot JR?

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Interesting summation and fun comments.

If you haven't seen the season's last episode this will be a huge spoiler.

https://www.vulture.com/articl...oftops.html#comments

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fill your hands
you son of a bitch
posted Hide Post
So your a guy sentenced to life in prison and they stick you in a room with a hot chick wearing a sexy dress and all that happens is you answer her questions? I don't think that's how that would play out in real life.
I did rather enjoy the judges sentencing speech to the snowflake girl.

Posts: 459 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Most of the scripts are beyond plausible. This is one right here. Another is Kayce turning the Livestock agents into Seal Team 6 as noted earlier.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes
Picture of sandman76
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hooch:
So your a guy sentenced to life in prison and they stick you in a room with a hot chick wearing a sexy dress and all that happens is you answer her questions? I don't think that's how that would play out in real life.
I did rather enjoy the judges sentencing speech to the snowflake girl.

He actually got off easy. Beth was there to kill his dumb ass.

Posts: 1958 | Location: Douglas County, Colorado | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I respect his decision; good for him. I’m vaccinated, but I’m not f’ing around with the booster.

This is the older dude who plays Lloyd.
‘Yellowstone’ Actor Won’t Attend SAG Awards Over COVID Rules: ‘I Will Not Get Vaccinated’

“Yellowstone” actor Forrie J. Smith will not attend the upcoming Screen Actors Guild Awards due to rules requiring all attendees to be vaccinated against COVID-19.

The “Yellowstone” cast is nominated in the top category of ensemble in a television drama alongside “Succession,” “Squid Game,” “The Morning Show” and “The Handmaid’s Tale.” The nomination marked “Yellowstone’s” first major bit of awards attention after four seasons on air. Smith posted a video on Instagram saying he is against vaccinations and thus won’t be at the SAG Awards later this month.

“I want to apologize to y’all for not being at the Screen Actors Guild Awards,” Smith told his Instagram followers. “I mean no offense to anyone. I’m not vaccinated, and it’s a requirement to be vaccinated.”

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Ok, slightly off topic, but has anyone found ANY way to watch season 4?

We watched 1-3 on peacock and watched 1883 on Paramount Plus.

But I can't find a way with a streaming TV service to watch season 4.

Help a brother out.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
You can watch season 4 on Paramount Network, just have to sign in with a provider for your cable.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
You can buy Season 4 for $20 on Amazon.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I watched season one on Peacock and 2-4 on Hulu

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post