SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Classic songs from the 60's and 70's
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Classic songs from the 60's and 70's Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13260 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
The thread’s gone cold. Well here’s one from ‘65

Posts: 13260 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OMG this really brings back soooooo many memories and makes me feel soooooo OLD!!! Frown Roll Eyes Big Grin Cool

Posts: 632 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“Things Get A Little Easier”

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 546 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1559 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 20100 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16699 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
My two favorite songs from the '60s:

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1731 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
I know the Bruce haters are rampant here, but his first three albums before he got thoughtful, moody and went full SJW have some great songs.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
^^^ Good tune, but I have to take issue with the first three being the best. IMO, The River was his best, hands down, with Darkness On The Edge Of Town being a close second. We all have our own tastes I suppose. Wink

Posts: 20100 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
^^^ Good tune, but I have to take issue with the first three being the best. IMO, The River was his best, hands down, with Darkness On The Edge Of Town being a close second. We all have our own tastes I suppose. Wink

Never said they were best, just that there were some great songs for songs sake without the social messaging.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Poco. One of the most vocally strong bands—ever. You can do so much with a voice like Timothy B Schmit’s

I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
I can't believe nobody's has said ELO's Mr. Blue Sky from the Out of the Blue album 1977. Enjoy this clip, although it's from the opening scene of Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2.

Posts: 1827 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post