SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Member 18DAI Has Passed
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Member 18DAI Has Passed Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Prayers and condolences to his friends and family.

Posts: 357 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Thank you for letting us know.

Very sad news indeed Frown

Posts: 4918 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Far too young. Very sad to hear this.

Posts: 11433 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Will miss him. A very sad surprise

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
Rest in Peace. Prayers and condolences to friends and family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13988 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very sad news. My condolences to his family.

Posts: 1188 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Godspeed 18DAI.

Regards, ScreamingCockatoo.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39875 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John allowed me to purchase from him a very dear to me pre-lock S&W 686-4+ about 5 years ago. I was floored by how well he treated me throughout the process. In hindsight, it was congruent with the reputation of this place, and most of the members here. This is a great loss to his family, our community, and the planet. Godspeed, sir!

Posts: 1732 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, he was young. Sad to hear it.

Posts: 7105 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Rest In Peace John. Condolences to his family and friends. We are all diminished here with his loss. He was a good man and very knowledgeable.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5625 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
7+1 Rounds of hope and change. I think his avatar is a pic of him with one of his full frame S&W .45s.

Posts: 17987 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Wow, that is sad news, way too young. Prayers for his family..

Posts: 1154 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear of his passing. RIP brother.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10554 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Perpetual Light shine upon John.
The Peace of Christ to your loved ones.

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear this. Prayers for his family!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36901 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very sad news indeed. RIP and condolences to his family and dear friends.

-MG

Posts: 2241 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Very sad to hear this. I hope that any of his family/friends who may see this thread, are comforted by reading about the influence and impact he had here on the Forum.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12409 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear this. He and his family are in our prayers.

Posts: 37 | Location: ST. CLAIR SHORES, MI, USA | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Sad day, way too young, prayers for him and his family

Posts: 8741 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Frown

Rest in Peace, John.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44508 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post