Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
Oriental Redneck![]() |
The hinge or cross pin there has got to be there for some important function. Otherwise, the trigger would just be solid. One of the pics in the link shows what does appear to be a recessed “dingus”. Q | |||
|
Oriental Redneck![]() |
According to this article, the dingus is called the “Trigger Block”. We’ll have to wait to see what the exact mechanism is.
Q | |||
|
| Member |
| |||
|
Oriental Redneck![]() |
^^^^ All other available pics show no such "dingus". I'm going to say it's fake. We'll just have to wait what, or couple of more hours to see the real deal, right? Q | |||
|
| I swear I had something for this |
Found this pdf over on Pistol Forum. It also has two other guns I've been looking forward to in the P211 Full and the P211 Carry with alloy sub frames and polymer grips. https://sig-sauer.bynder.com/w...9EBFB8&viewType=grid Also found this video. Dingus is confirmed, but it's built in flush with the trigger. In the video you can see him pull on the sides of the trigger to expose the hidden dingus. Hopefully this won't snap trigger return springs like the P365 does. Don't have too many details yet, but since Sig NEXT is happening, more info should be on the way. | |||
|
| Rail-less and Tail-less |
| |||
|
| Rail-less and Tail-less |
| |||
|
Member![]() |
While I'm still happy with my early P320, I'll likely check out the 385C. $599 isn't bad, and I'd think street prices would be a bit less. The Enemy's gate is down. | |||
|
| Shall Not Be Infringed |
So it has a "dingus", but it's an 'innie' instead of an 'outie'! ____________________________________________________________ If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !! Trump 47....Making America Great Again! "May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20 Live Free or Die! | |||
|
| come and take it |
I think you nailed it. I don't quite know what "trigger block" does yet, but something is going on there. The great Dingus discussion of 2026! "The left can't applaud me because their hands are in other people's pockets." - Javier Milei | |||
|
| Shall Not Be Infringed |
I'll be heading over to the SIG Experience Center to check out/fondle (shoot?) the P385 before the weekend. ____________________________________________________________ If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !! Trump 47....Making America Great Again! "May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20 Live Free or Die! | |||
|
| come and take it |
Very cool! I want hear how it shoots. Go to the 4:00 minute mark in the video DanH posted and it shows how the dingus works. "The left can't applaud me because their hands are in other people's pockets." - Javier Milei | |||
|
| Peace through superior firepower |
The Covert Dingus Let us pray | |||
|
| I swear I had something for this |
Shots of all P385 variants including 1 with a manual safety along with a presentation at the end. | |||
|
For real?![]() |
hmmm postimage down? now back up Not minority enough! | |||
|
| Shall Not Be Infringed |
P385 webpage up on SIG's website --> https://www.sigsauer.com/firearms/pistols/p385.html What is the Trigger Block system? The P385 features an innovative Trigger Block system that provides a redundant drop safety mechanism while maintaining a flush trigger face. The Trigger Block moves with the trigger, making it almost unnoticeable to the shooter during normal operation. Unlike a traditional tabbed trigger that protrudes from the trigger face and can create a different feel, the Trigger Block gave SIG SAUER the opportunity to design a unique new trigger system without compromising the performance of the trigger. ____________________________________________________________ If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !! Trump 47....Making America Great Again! "May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20 Live Free or Die! | |||
|
Oriental Redneck![]() |
^^^^ All that fancy mumbo jumbo tells us nothing how it actually works. Q | |||
|
| Shall Not Be Infringed |
^^ I 'believe' it means that the both components need to move together to drop the striker. I 'believe' what was shown in the video by ANR Design is actually demonstrating that the Trigger Shoe moves independently, but moving the Trigger Shoe without moving the Trigger Block will NOT fire the P385. I will head over to SIG and report back. ____________________________________________________________ If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !! Trump 47....Making America Great Again! "May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20 Live Free or Die! | |||
|
| Peace through superior firepower |
| |||
|
| Sigs are my Panacea... |
So, a dingus encapsulated in a thingus?? * --- Sig 365, 365XL, 245, P6 * | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

