Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
Member![]() |
Probably under media embargo The Enemy's gate is down. | |||
|
| Member |
^^Quite probable, until tomorrow at least. But I'll check it out. | |||
|
| I swear I had something for this |
Yesterday was presentation day. Today is when everyone is on the range shooting everything. I'd expect a flood of videos tonight into tomorrow morning for "First Shots" videos. | |||
|
Down the Rabbit Hole![]() |
Here we go. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eni_dA6l-KM Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell | |||
|
| Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished |
I'll wait for the P385-X-Dingus-Rainbow-Carry-TwoTone | |||
|
| Shall Not Be Infringed |
Yup…Today is Media Day on the Range, tomorrow is Distribution/Channel Partner Day on the range. ____________________________________________________________ If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !! Trump 47....Making America Great Again! "May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20 Live Free or Die! | |||
|
For real?![]() |
I just downloaded a pdf of the booklet from here: https://sig-sauer.bynder.com/w...874-929B5B7ED99EBFB8 shows the 5 different models Not minority enough! | |||
|
| His diet consists of black coffee, and sarcasm. ![]() |
I kind of like it. Looks like a good grip shape/texture and especially the slide gripping surfaces. The only thing marring it is the fugly "gas pedal"-cum-takedown lever.* (Am I still allowed to say that?) This is one day going to go the way of hooked trigger guard fronts and "ghost ring" sights. (Ghost rings work great on long guns where the rear sight is always a fixed distance from your eye.) * Not all the models shown have the grossly protuberant one, apparently. | |||
|
| come and take it |
Gloves are off on the media embargo. ALL the influencers are at SIG shooting the new gun today and posting shorts. There will be a flood of long form YouTube videos in the next few days. "The left can't applaud me because their hands are in other people's pockets." - Javier Milei | |||
|
Oriental Redneck![]() |
One of the most iconic and best looking guns has the hooked trigger guard front. And it graces the cover page of this forum. Q | |||
|
| Shall Not Be Infringed |
IMO the Takedown Lever is far superior to that of any SIG in memory, if ever! It's very easy to operate, has excellent purchase, and completely unobtrusive when holding the gun in a two handed thumbs forward grip. I believe you'll change your opinion once you get one in your hands. ____________________________________________________________ If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !! Trump 47....Making America Great Again! "May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20 Live Free or Die! | |||
|
Down the Rabbit Hole![]() |
It would be interesting to know how this guy got a 17 hour head start on everyone else. ANR Design - Thermoplastic Holsters https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG6DNKuW0BI Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell | |||
|
| Gracie Allen is my personal savior! |
^^ From the video it sounded like SIG contacted him early on and asked him to develop some holsters prior to launch. | |||
|
Down the Rabbit Hole![]() |
I would be willing to bet several holster makers got early samples so they would be ready when they go on sale. Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell | |||
|
| Shall Not Be Infringed |
^^ ANR Design is a commissioned supplier of holsters to SIG and located here in NH. Their holsters are sold at the SIG Pro Shop/SIG Experience Center, and used/worn by the instructors at SIG Academy. It appears that video was uploaded/posted on YouTube shortly after midnight, so today, and therefore technically on Launch Day. More on Holsters - According to SIG, Safariland already has 6000 series Duty Holsters, as well as the Incog X Concealable IWB Holster design(s) In Stock ready to ship for the P385.This message has been edited. Last edited by: nhracecraft, ____________________________________________________________ If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !! Trump 47....Making America Great Again! "May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20 Live Free or Die! | |||
|
Down the Rabbit Hole![]() |
Makes sense. Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell | |||
|
| Member |
| |||
|
| Member |
I don't think so. I've had enough guns with rotating take down levers get hot and the texture on this one looks abrasive, compared to my Echelon. It's got nothing on my G19 Gen 6, which is the best poly gun I've ever had, for my egos. According to the TFBTV vid, the grip is smooth until you grip it. Sounds exactly like the new texture on the Gen 6. I thought that was overly aggressive at first but it feels great. I'll let others beta test for Sig and stay with a proven, iterative design. Joe Back in Tx. | |||
|
| Sigforum K9 handler |
Almost guaranteed that Safariland had one for months now ________________ People hate you. Train like it. | |||
|
| Shall Not Be Infringed |
Oh, I'm sure the Glock is the best for your 'egos'. How often do you field strip a pistol mid-range session anyway? Neither the Takedown Lever nor the grip texture are overly aggressive. IF you can bring yourself to actually hold one, I'd still think you'd change your opinion. ____________________________________________________________ If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !! Trump 47....Making America Great Again! "May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20 Live Free or Die! | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

