SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RANGER20:
Back to the Dark Side.
Gen3 "2 pin" 17
Completely stock the way it should be...
Ahh... The bathwater is warm Cool

A Gen 3 2 pin?
I never knew there was such a thing... Eek

As guy that used mod up EVERY firearm I owned, I'm glad I grew out of that.
Most of my Glocks are stock other than a 25¢ polish job.

Posts: 4360 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One day at a time
Picture of RANGER20
posted Hide Post
If you look close you can see the outline in the frame where the 2nd locking block pin was not done just above and to the right of the single pin.

This was a police trade in at a local GunShop. I'm going back to buy a few more for the family. Smile

Your mods always looked great... I've seen a lot of your pictures.. your 239 was memorable nill grips and new finish...
I'm glad to be back to the simplicity of a G17. It fits my hands, LW, reliable, easy to service, shoot and carry.

Posts: 5499 | Registered: August 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
i'll own a glock the minute I pass my POST exam and the County hands me one and I ask can I have a backup. Then I'll have a use for a glock. As a backup. That I'll just use as a thrown object. Surely it weighs enough to hurt when it hits someone. Like any real gun

This message has been edited. Last edited by: fatmanspencer,

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RioGrande481
posted Hide Post
Yes... If the G19M is going to gave a G42/G43 trigger I will have one for sure.

RioGrande481

“I didn’t get where I am today by everything smelling of Bolivian Unicyclist’s jock straps!”
C.J. Supercut 1976

Posts: 524 | Registered: August 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Still haven't bought a Glock yet. I will admit, while at the range for a company event, they had a G19 and I shot it very well. I even liked it a little.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fatmanspencer:
i'll own a glock the minute I pass my POST exam and the County hands me one and I ask can I have a backup. Then I'll have a use for a glock. As a backup. That I'll just use as a thrown object. Surely it weighs enough to hurt when it hits someone. Like any real gun

Roll Eyes

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
quote:

Link to original video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w1c9g2z4sSM

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TENWOLVES
posted Hide Post
The Glock 19 is a fine gun, and fun to shoot, but the best thing about the 19 is it is totally reliabe and accurate, fits most hands well and carry's well...

P226 Scorpion, P225 A-1, P 226 SAO Legion, P229 Legion, P 22O Hunter SAO, P938, P320 full, P 320X Carry, P365 P365 XL. P365 SAS

Posts: 277 | Location: Grant Pass, Oregon | Registered: April 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had a shitload of Glocks at one time and loved them all. Found Sig to be a better hand fit and sold the Glocks.
Back to having a G23 and a 30s. Just can't stay away.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TENWOLVES
posted Hide Post
Funny, I use to frown on the idea of a Glock, but over the years I broke down and bought one, GEN 4 27, and was surprized how well this gun shot and there was never even one problem with this gun, so from there came the G26 G4, G19 G4 G20 G4, AND THE 43, and I wont be getting rid of any of them, but my Sigs are to me a step above the Glocks, and I haven't had a bit of problems with any of 5 Sigs I own, Sigs for me or more accurate, and fit my hand much better..

P226 Scorpion, P225 A-1, P 226 SAO Legion, P229 Legion, P 22O Hunter SAO, P938, P320 full, P 320X Carry, P365 P365 XL. P365 SAS

Posts: 277 | Location: Grant Pass, Oregon | Registered: April 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
i'll own a glock the minute I pass my POST exam and the County hands me one and I ask can I have a backup. Then I'll have a use for a glock. ...

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
A rookie? Yes, you certainly sound like a rookie.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'd recommend the Gen 4 Glock for you. It'll looks way better with heels and your skirt.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
FNGs should listen more than they talk. I'm inclined to pull the plug on him anyway, since he's acting like a troll.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:

You are confusing Glock with Hi-Point...

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want to check out the 19M when they make their way to the public sector. No problems with the finger grooves on the 21 or 30 Gen. 4, but still...

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Bless me Father...For I have SINNED.....

Bought a G-42 today. NEVER thought I'd come under the Glock spell. But the 42 has bitten me rather hard. Now to order up some sights and a few +1 mag adapters from Taran.

FN in MT

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/2690038804

Watch until they get to pistols and see what is said.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12638 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You dig
Picture of evolution
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
FNGs should listen more than they talk. I'm inclined to pull the plug on him anyway, since he's acting like a troll.

Para, do you have any idea how many guys you've had to boot over the years? Doesn't seem like there's been a lot, but there have definitely been some defiant stupid ones.

In regard to my latest "You will buy a Glock" contribution I'll say I'm back up to four plus a Kel-Tec that uses Glock mags. Next purchase, no idea...

Posts: 2602 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/2690038804

Watch until they get to pistols and see what is said.

As much as I enjoy hating glock, I actually have tried and do hate them. They feel wrong. Their full sizes hit my hand weird on the pinky, and I dislike anything smaller than full size anyways. If they ever change their grips and length, they may move into the I'll someday get around to thinking about one.

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post