SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Not quite right
Picture of P220forever
posted Hide Post
I am aghast at this development!

Posts: 10026 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of taz95dog
posted Hide Post
...ok . guess i should try one..bought a 36,hope to have it next week... Smile

... now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the country...

Posts: 955 | Location: st.pete./fl.(hometown,va,bch.,va.) | Registered: January 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grayguns:
Hello...I'm new here.

-Bruce

And down goes Frazier...

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7948 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clayshooter:
quote:
Originally posted by acidjazz:
The only downside to my Glock is that I'm super paranoid about getting the firing pin/striker channel/whatever dirty and causing light strikes in a moment of need. That's the one thing I love about my hammer-fired pistols; how hard they bust a primer.

Ahh, but at least with the Glock you can easily strip down that slide and clean out the channel and striker whenever you feel the urge, and without any special tools. With a hammer fired pistol like a Sig, especially those using friction fit firing pin bolts like most stainless slide models, it's nearly impossible to do the same job without a hydraulic press or a heavy mallet, and a new pin. Advantage=Glock.

That is true. I've never really oiled the crap out of my Glock. With like, 300 or less rounds down the pipe, I oiled the places on the frame that they point to in the manual, wipe it down with an oily patch, do the barrel, voila.

See how dirty I let it get when shooting some American Eagle 230 gr (why it was so dirty I don't quite know but...)

Posts: 1179 | Registered: June 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by acidjazz:
/17/dsc0688s.jpg/] [/url]

Nice Hydroconquest.

Posts: 2016 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife said, "No". Something about me having seven of them already...so I guess I'm not getting one, I mean, another one.

'Tap Out' T-shirts don't make you tough!

Posts: 111 | Location: Alabama | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RANGER20:
You will buy a Glock...
153 Pages
3042 Replies

Its the thread that keeps on ticking..
Amazing numbers... and still my favorite read here on Sigfourm!

Who would have imagined the largest longest thread on SIGFORUM is about GLOCK?

I think there is more to Para than we know!
Excellent Really excellent Wink
I'm no visionary, just a pragmatist. (and, perhaps, just a smidge of P.T. Barnum) Razz

And hey Kids!! Isn't it keen that Bruce Gray is here now?

Posts: 107651 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You can't beat Stupid
Picture of murray
posted Hide Post
I really want 24 or 17l now...........

Murray
"No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation" General Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 5947 | Location: Just outside Rochester NY  | Registered: October 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't care if it goes over 500 pages, I still don't want one.

Posts: 102 | Registered: July 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hear you say that, but your eyes give you away.

Posts: 659 | Registered: June 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signv:
Find anoher thread, man. You're harshin' my mellow.

posted Hide Post
Hey, he is here because he is being pulled to the darkside despite the struggle within.

Posts: 659 | Registered: June 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snake207:
quote:
Originally posted by Grayguns:
Hello...I'm new here.

-Bruce

"and the Seventh Angel poured forth his bowl into the air, and a voice cried out from Heaven, saying, "It is done!"

Captain Ramius: It is an ancient Hindu text, quoted by an American.
Poltical Officer Ivan Putin: An American?
Captain Ramius: Mmm. He invented the atomic bomb, and was later accused of being a communist.

(Thread jack to sooth Para's mellow) Wink

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK, OK, I will not comment on this tread again. However in the 153 pages I have seen many that don't want a Glock.

Your mellow is safe.

Posts: 102 | Registered: July 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signv:

Exactly what I thought. Then I bought my first Glock (G34 Gen4) at Page 146. Really sucks - I shoot it better than my Sigs.

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stray Round:
Hey, he is here because he is being pulled to the darkside despite the struggle within.
A latent Glocker.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nipper:
Exactly what I thought. Then I bought my first Glock (G34 Gen4) at Page 146. Really sucks - I shoot it better than my Sigs.
Ah yes, page 146. Those were heady days as I recall.

posted Hide Post
ok guys the hunt continues people keep telling me dont just discount glock because everyone has one and tbh thats why i havent looked closer at them.

so here is the deal have been pretty set on a sigpro 9mm for my first handgun purchase what would be the glock= the 17 or the 19 and whats the pros and cons between the 2 up against a sigpro

Posts: 298 | Location: kcmo | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FP2000H
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Stray Round:
A latent Glocker.

The closet types are the most amusing when they crack.

#COMMUNISTMANBAD

Posts: 1745 | Location: TX | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Talk me into a Glock 38. I tried to swap into a nice used one a few weeks ago, and failed. Now I have run across another one. Any info on the gun and .45 GAP cartridge will be appreciated.

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post