SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Picture of MHolland
posted Hide Post
quote:
"It will melt if I leave it in the sun, etc...."

Lol for some reason I just crack up at this!

Oh, and...just sent a check off for "my" first G19...well, actually its for my dad, but Im gonna get to use it too.

As more time passes the advantages of a G19 get harder and harder to ignore. They just bring too much to the table.

And Why the shit has noone else figured out that this is the PERFECTLY sized pistol?! Am I missing something? And it holds 15rds?! (or 33! Big Grin )

Posts: 3317 | Location: SC Lowcountry | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
"Internet trolls are like small block chevys... over abundant, and rarely impressive." -Me

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Boy tried to share his Japanese Shit sammich.

baaaaaad move Exlax.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1lowlife:

That said, I think I'm going to buy a G19 today.. Big Grin

I left the house today to hit my 2 fave LGS in search of a Glock 19 EXO..
First one didn't have one but had plenty of G19s, including a used one that someone had stippled, it looked pretty bad.
On to the next one, a store I used to buy in but have not been there in awhile.
There is was, so I bought it.
I'll be putting Trijicon HDs on it soon.

Why the EXO?
I like the Fail Zero coated slide & barrel.
I would have had CCR Ceraplate them anyway.
Makes it much easier to clean, runs less lube.

The kool-aid tastes sweet...

Thanks Para...

Posts: 4360 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of badge38
posted Hide Post
No ........................ not yet. (see page 84) Razz

Posts: 530 | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MHolland
posted Hide Post
I think this is true. Any logical person will eventually succumb to the pure logical goodness of a 9mm Glock...trust me, I am by no means a Glock-Guy.

Even if its just out of curiousity, you will buy one. That is, as long as you are somewhat logical. I mean, an MSNBC loving liberal, known for their logic (sarcasm) might not, but you get the point.

Posts: 3317 | Location: SC Lowcountry | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by badge38:
No ........................ not yet. (see page 84) Razz
If I see you again in this thread, we won't see you any more.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
I was just wondering if anyone is keeping count on how many people get banned by posting crap in this thread? I was clicking back through and thought I have seen 2 or 3...

And still no Glock for me yet. Still have to get to a range to shoot one first. With all the love for the G19, I figure that'd be my jumping off point, and possible off-duty weapon...if I ever land my LEO career Frown

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2445 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
parabellum
Sometimes the grass don't grow, the wind don't blow, and the sky ain't blue.

Posted June 18, 2011 12:19 PM Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gun_Beast:
I'm allowed to post where I want.
That is so very untrue.

quote:

Posted June 18, 2011 07:11 PM Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by badge38:
No ........................ not yet. (see page 84)
If I see you again in this thread, we won't see you any more.

Damn, you walk away for a minute and all sorts-a-stupid just happens. Everyone just chill for a second, popcorn's almost done.... Big Grin

Back on track:
This damn Glock thing... It’s starting to get expensive! Eek
G-21 and its baby brother the G-30, IWB holster for both, leather pancake holster for the G-21, bikini holster for both, toss in the cost of a few .45 rounds, extra magazines and 2 duty holsters for the G-21.

NOW I got the itch for a 9mm.

So that means at the minimum, G-17 and the G-26, plus all garnishes listed above.
I don’t know if it’s a blessing or a curse that my gun dealer lives next-door to me. Roll Eyes

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8350 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
yea, I just bought another. G36.... Oh...gasp

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Road goes on forever
and the Party never ends
Picture of Dyingtime
posted Hide Post
Glock, one reason I love them is they always seem to work for me. I can shoot my 40's better than any of my others. I love they way they handle and look.

On my list is a G20, I am hoping to pick up a OD model as my 29 is OD. Even my Cat likes them

" The Road goes on forever and the Party never ends"

Posts: 3297 | Location: Blairsville Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bry@n
posted Hide Post
well guys,

as a result of this thread and me buying glocks, I shot my first gssf match yesterday and will likely go back today with the second glock.

It was a nice match and they ran it well. I think overall it's great for glock owners.

Now I just have to get the whole connector and spring thing down. Does the connector actually change the trigger in anyway?

Posts: 1541 | Location: PA | Registered: February 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dyingtime:
Glock, one reason I love them is they always seem to work for me. I can shoot my 40's better than any of my others. I love they way they handle and look.

On my list is a G20, I am hoping to pick up a OD model as my 29 is OD. Even my Cat likes them

Man...That is one heavily armed kitty...

Posts: 21838 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MHolland
posted Hide Post
What is the EXO Glock? Ive never heard of it but I can say without a doubt that that one posted above is the best looking Glock Ive ever seen...ever. That thing looks SLICK!

Tell me more please!

The Road goes on forever
and the Party never ends
Picture of Dyingtime
posted Hide Post
They have one at my local shop and its kinda of a mat sliver finish on the slide and barrel. Guy behind the counter told me its from Glock. I do not know about it but it does look and feel good.

Would love to pick up a 35 in it

" The Road goes on forever and the Party never ends"

Posts: 3297 | Location: Blairsville Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post

Glock EXO by Talo

Talo treats the barrel and slide in a nickel-boron coating.

I understand these guys will do existing parts, slides, barrels, etc, but I've never used their services..

WMD Guns

Posts: 4360 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are right about that. Already did Big Grin

Posts: 1461 | Location: Ohio | Registered: July 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Czechvar:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Gun_Beast:
I'm allowed to post where I want.
That is so very untrue.

I just love a happy ending...And I still think Glocks are great...I found my old G30sf that I sold to a store and had them pull it out so I could hold it again, still on the shelf after a year...Thought seriously about buying it back, but they jacked up the price so much I could buy a new one cheaper...*Sigh*...Such a terrific gun...

Cool

I bought my G30sf back... Cool...I couldn't stop thinking about it so I bought it back. They wanted to sell it, so I got a steep discount from the tag price. I opened it up and all it needs is some oil (a little dried up from sitting), the anti-seize and TW25B is just like I left it. The Trijicon nite sights are still blazing.

So I have my favorite gun back, and finally have a .45 again all at once. It is a good day...

Posts: 21838 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mdbullet223
posted Hide Post
I have owned a few glocks in my life. none for the past year or so, Until today. I was at my LGS just looking around and found a nice new G21 SF with 3 13 round mags and factory night sights just sitting there looking lonely so I just had to buy her!! JR

Posts: 150 | Location: Sioux Falls, SD | Registered: January 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Can't seem to find any gen4 Glock 19s locally. Had my dealer order one but he says it will get there when it gets there.

I'll be sending it out to CCR for a CPII job on the slide and barrel (new gun + CCR treatment = cheaper than EXO)

Maybe by the time it gets in, it will have the new "ATF" connector (dot connector).

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post