SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You guys can quit whining now….lol (Sig 320 10mm)
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You guys can quit whining now….lol (Sig 320 10mm) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
When I had a Glock 20, I used full power Underwood ammo in it. But used lower power stuff for practice. A Sig should be able to handle the same routine, I would hope.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 13501 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
'Bout time. The M&P 10mms seems pretty nice in-hand, though I still wonder about the durability of their slides. They don't seem particularly stout compared to a G20, or even the Springfield XDm 10mm, though the XDm apparently has a load of other problems that need rectifying, namely small parts breakages. No wonder Springfield stopped shipping the full size 10mms.

SIG should have learned a lot from the P220 10mm. If they didn't, that's why there's the unwritten 1 year rule when it comes to buying all-new SIG models...

-MG

Posts: 1096 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Biochemical
Superfreak
Picture of M4Super90
posted Hide Post
I just want an X grip frame for my 45.....

115 + 115 = 230

Posts: 3672 | Registered: April 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M4Super90:
I just want an X grip frame for my 45.....

Amen brother!

Posts: 1873 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got tired of waiting for the P320 10mm
I got tired of waiting for the Gen 5 G20
I got tired of waiting for the XDM Elite OSP
So, less than 2 weeks ago I got the Gen 4 G20.
My prediction was very close. I told someone as soon as I got the G20.4 they would bring out the G20.5 the next week. LOL.
I will give the SIG about a year to work out the bugs and maybe get one then.

A shot not taken is a shot missed

Posts: 363 | Registered: April 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Exactly! I got tired of waiting for the P365 .380 for my Dad so he went with a S&W Shield EZ .380. He's 82 and doesn't have the hand strength to rack the slide on the P365 9mm, though he loved that gun.

And I just bought a Ruger GT-25 10mm.

I will, however, buy a P320 in 10mm as soon as they come out with a Compact model. I'll put a subcompact .45 grip on it and use X-Grips to carry Compact mags. Because I hate rails on carry guns, and SIG refuses to come out with small non-rails grip modules in any size other than subcompact.

quote:
Originally posted by 22940:
I got tired of waiting for the P320 10mm
I got tired of waiting for the Gen 5 G20
I got tired of waiting for the XDM Elite OSP
So, less than 2 weeks ago I got the Gen 4 G20.
My prediction was very close. I told someone as soon as I got the G20.4 they would bring out the G20.5 the next week. LOL.
I will give the SIG about a year to work out the bugs and maybe get one then.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 5707 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post