SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You guys can quit whining now….lol (Sig 320 10mm)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You guys can quit whining now….lol (Sig 320 10mm) Login/Join 
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Any updates from anyone who has one?

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6038 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I picked up an 320 X10 recently. Shoots nice. Now I am trying to take it apart to clean it.

How do I get the recoil spring out of the slide??? I have downloaded the manual and it shows that it is removed like any other recoil spring but this one is not budging. The spring is not touching the barrel when at full extension. It is about 3/32 away.

Any help is appreciated.

Posts: 868 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3375 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I watched that vid. My recoil spring would not come out like that. I used a punch and hammer and it came out. Thanks!!

Posts: 868 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
I handled one at the gun show this weekend and am impressed. I HATE rails on a carry gun (I carry IWB), and SIG refuses to offer grip frames without rails, so I have avoided them so far.

I snagged a P220 Legion 10mm with the intent to carry it (yes, rails, I know), but I have to admit I really liked the X-TEN, so I may just pick one up.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6038 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post