SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig forum?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig forum? Login/Join 
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
I found Sig Forum years ago because I purchased my first Sig. It was a 226 Stainless Elite that I still own. I ended buying my first Glock 19 because of all the praise about it I read on this forum. I think I'm up to six or seven Glocks now. They're reliable and simple.

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
The forum seems to revolve around the Lounge, with quality firearms and related topics as a frequently discussed subject.
Maybe that’s what got him or her so upset.
Seems like a strange thing to go off on in any case.
We’re not here curing cancer or anything all that serious. Just enjoying ourselves, mostly.

Posts: 9537 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107705 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
I came here for the Glocks, but stayed for the Sigs Wink Smile Razz

I started out with sigs and now only own Glocks. Razz

Started out with both and still have both. Best of Both Worlds. Cool

I cant have any sigs because you own them all, well at least all the 228's Razz

Posts: 5603 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I felt the same way a few years back and posted somewhat of the same thoughts and Para smacked me too. I was at first a little peeved about it and of course thought screw this... but then I realized the obvious.... there is too much information here on this forum about Sigs to pass up and some of that you have to ask about and the just as important fact is that this is his house and his rules... for good or bad I tend to be a rule breaker at times... and get called out for it. One of the things I've learned in life is you can disagree with someone about something and still respect them.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I came to this forum because of a Sig purchase, but I stay because of all of the other knowledge that is shared.

I, like others, am brand agnostic. I have 3 Sigs. I have more 1911s, but no more from any one centerfire maker- until you get to revolvers.

Honestly, I think it WAS the commentary here on Glocks that got me to buy my first one. Which I sold 3 years later, to fund a different Glock purchase [sold the G22 to get a G30SF].

I tend not to like 'fanboy' attitudes toward anything, as I want to understand the objective and subjective differences in guns- and being a rabid fan interferes in the open exchange of such ideas.

I won't miss the member who dropped the mic and walked away. He can be a legend in his own mind because of that. The truth is that 3 months of membership and moving on isn't likely to get missed.

Sigs and Non-Sigs: I enjoy having options!

Posts: 684 | Location: South San Joaquin Valley, CA | Registered: September 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
I guess I've not pondered on it much. Sig Forum is way more than Sig fan boys. Its a gun and social platform. You can ask and comment on just about any fire arm and get unbiased responses. The lounge, anything goes as far as subject, just keep it civil. I don't know what else one could expect.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post