SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig forum?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig forum? Login/Join 
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Was there a law passed that said a website or web forum can't discuss, or enjoy, or speak proudly of more than one thing?

When did society get so uptight that you HAD to choose a clique?

When did people forget to use the "back" button on the browser if you didn't like a topic? No one held a Glock to your head and made you click the thread....

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I don't have a Glock. But I do have 2 Berettas, M9 and 92fs. The Berettas are enhanced for CMP Service Pistol. I legged out with them.

And I got 6 SIG, and 2 Walther, PPQ and CCP.
The PPQ got solder iron stipples by a Marine Recruiter. A most excellent grip now. PPQ has the best trigger after the Berettas.
The Berettas are far more accurate than the others.

I like Sigforum because we can share about many different firearms. And so many other topics. And most all of the folks here are nice, worthy of friendship. Sadly I knowingly have met in person only one member. And that was years ago.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6321 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jjc:
You know I came here to see what kind of forum this was...evidently this Sig forum is a secret Glock forum full of many glocksters posing as Sig guys, even the so called owner is a glock guy and can't take the truth/facts..I post.

So since you have all the members that you can manage and members can't post actual facts, I have lots of places that allow members to post facts HERE THE SO CALLED BIG SHOT just wants some that post BS

SO YOU GLOCKIES AND THE BIG SHOT SO CALLED OWNER CAN STICK YOUR FORUM UP YOUR ASS...SIGNED OUT FOR GOOD!!

You have some nerve, dude. The owner is actually a really good guy.

I've been very critical of Sigs lately, and I haven't bought one in a while. I'd rather have a plastic Glock than a plastic Sig, but that's just me.

Most of the people here are well-rounded and knowledgeable. That means they know more than just Sigs. It's OK to appreciate and discuss guns other than Sigs.

Posts: 872 | Registered: October 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love the format of the SIG Forum where I can discuss the SIG's and other firearms. It is a hassle to go to a different forum for each of my different brands. In addition, it is convenient and very educational to see posts about a variety of brands. The SIG Forum is great!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 884 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:
I started out with sigs and now only own Glocks. Razz

I started out with 3 Sigs and no Glocks. Now I have 7 Glocks and 2 Sigs. Big Grin

Posts: 32549 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I came here with no SIGs.

Ended up with 8 or 9.

Now I have no SIGs.

I realized they weren't Glocks so I sold them. Wink

Posts: 21121 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I started out here with no Sigs and one Glock.

Now I have four Sigs and still one Glock. (But not the same Glock as when I first arrived.)

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
I realized they weren't Glocks so I sold them. Wink

Me too!

Just for the sake of feeling like I missed out prior, I jumped on such a good trade deal for a West German P226 that I couldn't resist. The Glock I traded for it got replaced with a brand new one less than a few weeks later for not much more than I paid for the first one used. The P226 sits in the safe until I can send it off to Grayguns and then CCR. When it gets back, it'll go from the range to the safe, and back again. That Glock? I'm already carrying it.

Posts: 17209 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
(I have one Glock, a 36, the one almost nobody likes. lol)

Posts: 21121 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I've alwys been amused by brand-specific fireams discussion forum that prohibit discussion of firearms other than their brand. People interested in firearms may very well be interested in only certain types of firearms- rifles or shotguns, or handguns, but my experience is that while a person's primary interest may be in one of these general types, gun people are interested in guns in general. It gets particularly amusing to me when the subject is handguns for self defense, and a forum says "you must restrict your commentary to this one brand." I'm interested in SIGs, you bet, but I'm interested also in Glocks, Brownings, Berettas, H&Ks and others.

Hence, the nature of this forum.

Posts: 107719 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
(I have one Glock, a 36, the one almost nobody likes. lol)

Me too. I like my G36 really well. It was my first Glock, but not my last.

I really like my Sig's, and will never sell any of them, and same for my Glocks.

Posts: 11862 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beretta92
posted Hide Post
Good Bye @jjc
Back in our day before the ban hammer there was the paddle
GRAB YOUR ANKLES

Posts: 1861 | Location: Clarksville Indiana | Registered: May 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
I even have respect for Hi-Points, not that I’d own one though. I’ve watched enough Demolition Ranch to see what he puts them through and usually they’ll still go bang.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: shovelhead,

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8133 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and this little pig said:
posted Hide Post
I'd rather have a plastic Glock than a plastic Sig

I have plastic Glocks (G19, G22, G23), but only one plastic Sig (M17). I find the Sig has better ergonomics for me, and, is every bit as reliable as the Glocks.

it just comes down to personal preference!

Posts: 3399 | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by odin:

Mine’s porcelain.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9163 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
quote:

Mine’s porcelain.

Made in Germany

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37120 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
quote:

Mine’s porcelain.

Made in Germany

Costs more than you make in a month

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
quote:

Mine’s porcelain.

Made in Germany

Costs more than you make in a month

You’d be surprised what I make in a month.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15259 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23574 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I don't want Fop dammit! I'm a Dapper Dan man!

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post