SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Your favorite .357 Revolver?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your favorite .357 Revolver? Login/Join 
Picture of Redleg06
posted Hide Post
A 6" Smith model 27. I can't for the life of me remember why I traded it to my brother! My only remaining .357 is 4" model 13 that has the smoothest action I've ever felt.

"Cedat Fortuna Peritis"

Posts: 1976 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have several outstanding .357 pistols -- one of the best is the S&W 66-1 with the 6-and-1/8-inch barrel. It is hard not to shoot it well.

Pragmatism: the relentless pursuit of seeing things as they really are.

Posts: 172 | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SW_Sig:
My S&W 4" 27-3 with Nill Griffe grips

I was pleased to see a 27-3 mentioned. I have a couple of 27-2s shown earlier in this thread but also recently acquired a 4-inch 27-3. This one came with Bear Hug Grips as shown. It is a great shooter.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
S&W Model 66 with a 4 inch.

Posts: 1465 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: November 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
4 inch non lock S&W 686 is my go to 357.

Posts: 81 | Location: Southern California  | Registered: April 29, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
No real history of owning a lot of 357 revolvers but my SW PC 627 is a great 357.

Posts: 22906 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Four inch Python.

Posts: 1548 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I mentioned it earlier, but here is a picture.

A 3.2" inch Model 66.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
^^^ @jhe888 - that is a great-looking revolver, and I suspect it shoots at least as good as it looks!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheFrontRange:
^^^ @jhe888 - that is a great-looking revolver, and I suspect it shoots at least as good as it looks!

It is a really good shooter. I seem to have lucked out a bit as it has an especially good double action stroke with no work done to it.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I kinda like my new Colt King Cobra 4.25 inch. The fit and finish is typical Colt quality, the size is perfect, and the trigger pull is nice and smooth. The Python was just too big and pricey.

Posts: 8 | Location: Central Oregon  | Registered: May 05, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post