SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
SilencerShop kiosk for individual trust/e-form completed Feb 16. Just got my approval today. Excited for my first suppressor.

Posts: 214 | Registered: December 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Congrats DD. You will love it.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19155 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still waiting on a paper form 4 from june/july 2021 for my KAC OHG 45 silencer

Posts: 38 | Registered: October 12, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
eform4 submitted 2/11/2022 approved today. 154 days.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10990 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
eform4 submitted 2/11/2022 approved today. 154 days.

I got one back (for a customer) from 1/21 on 7/8, so that more or less tracks with yours.

I also got a paper one back yesterday...filed sometime around 2/20/21 (we signed it 2/16), approved 30. Terrible.

Posts: 5159 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Same here, mine (eform) from 2/9 was finally approved today.

Posts: 1624 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Another delay-ATF wants additional responsible persons on the Trust to submit Form 5320.23 and fingerprints cards for each responsible person.
Trust was by HeavyD--via NFA Lawyers with his Amendment 41F taking the additional responsible persons off the Trust.
ATF did the same thing last year--I guess they don't read the paperwork that is sent in.
Paper Trust--over 1 year wait.
Oh, I have 2 weeks to correct the problem. First and Final notice per ATF.
What happened to HeavyD's ad in the Classified?

Posts: 2299 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
I picked up two stamps Saturday. One at or just over a year, the other at ~10 months. They were my last paper stamps. Going forward they will be the eForm stamps. I have a Sandman S in jail at 3-months.

Posts: 2007 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did another eForm 4 submission today for a new can. Be interesting to see how long this one takes. First one from late January of this year took 137 days to approval.

Posts: 3335 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what's interesting on the ATF is that they don't seem to have any FIFO strategy, which is what you would expect. So one can never really use prior stuff to gauge your stuff even as the internet is filled with trackers. But based on my own personal experience I'd take 160-170 days in the betting pool if you are opening one.

posted Hide Post
I think average times can still be useful. There will always be some that come back early, and others that come back way late, but general trends like times pushing out seem accurate. Maybe some day, once the initial rush is over, times may get down to the mythical 90 days, but if not, it is what it is. If you keep holding off waiting for times to get shorter, it may never happen.

This is the first time trying Capitol Armory and their ship-to-your-door program. Now that individuals can certify remotely, it’s a viable option for me. So far, it’s been a positive experience. Only a week between ordering and certifying, and that included the time to set up a profile and send them a set of fingerprints.

Posts: 3335 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I’m at 110 days for a factory SBR eform 4 Roll Eyes

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I filed my eForm 1 (sbr) yesterday and will see how long it takes. I am still waiting on my eForm 4 (suppressor) filed April 12 and I hope to have that one back soon! I will update this thread with each approval.

Posts: 130 | Location: GA | Registered: April 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Finally got the call last week. Been a Year plus. You were spot on Black92LX Wink .
Hope to pick up soon. Big Grin

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19155 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My last paper filing, so long as e-file remains operational.
Submitted: 7-16-21
Approved: 7-28-22

Posts: 2129 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received an eForm 4 approval today on an application from 2/20/2022.

170 days

This extremely small datapoint roughly tracks with my last approval, which was at 167 days.

Posts: 5159 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eform 4 Submitted 2/27. Approved 8/11. Tracks w Silence Shop’s running average.

Posts: 140 | Registered: April 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Form 4 TRUST - Rugged Obsidian 45
Submitted: 6/29/21
Check Cashed: 7/9/21
Approved: 8/3/22
Stamp Arrived at Dealer: 8/15/22

Total of 412 Days

“If the federal government is allowed to hold a monopoly on determining the extent of its own powers, we have no right to be surprised when it keeps discovering new ones.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 234 | Location: Katy, TX | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK today's pleasant surprise is a 3/2/2022 efile. individual. So if I can count that's 170 days. Which matches most of the info I've seen lately.

posted Hide Post
eForm 4 submitted 6/7/22
Trust with no RP's
for one RC2
ATF lady told me 70-100 days last week
We will see

"the soul of a dog is pure"

Posts: 265 | Location: VA | Registered: June 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post