SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 101 102 103 104
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Form 4 Paper Trust
Submitted 11/23/21
Approved 8/23/22

My dealer received 14 stamps last week on paper submissions ranging from 7/21-12/21. To say I was surprised is an understatement.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ox190,

Posts: 1130 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Obviously VERY Disappointing performance by the USPS, but Approved BEFORE the Submission date seems like impressive service by the NFA Branch...Just Sayin' Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 6198 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
^^^Obviously VERY Disappointing performance by the USPS, but Approved BEFORE the Submission date seems like impressive service by the NFA Branch...Just Sayin' Wink

Not enough coffee, fixed

Posts: 1130 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
About 10 years ago, I put in 4 tax stamps at the same time. One SBR and three suppressors. They were all done the old fashioned way, on paper. I got the three stamps back for the cans at 6 months almost to the day and the SBR came in about two weeks later.

I currently am 6 weeks into an SBR and 2 weeks into a new can. Both the SBR and new can were e-file through my local FFL/SOT. He was kind enough to roll me through the Form 1 for the SBR after I created my account, as I wanted to get it right the first time and I loathe paperwork.

One of his employees, also a friend, has had his can in jail for just over 6 months via e-file. The word I'm getting is that the tax stamps are coming in around 10 months. Ugh. To think that in the countries where people can hardly own anything but bolt-guns can buy suppressors off the self and walk is asinine!

The NFA is and always has been unconstitutional, but what does that matter to the growing tyranny that is our gubbament.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms.”

-Robert A Heinlein Nov. 1959

Posts: 40 | Location: Idaho | Registered: August 09, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Form 1 for SBR submitted with eForms July 31 and approved September 26.

Posts: 101 | Location: GA | Registered: April 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SBR and SBS E-form 1 and prints and each submitted the same day in august. SBR stamp came this week in 42 calendar days. SBS stamp still pending.

Paper form 4 for 2 suppressors submitted over a year ago…

Posts: 4181 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post