SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look!
Page 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 42
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look! Login/Join 
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
free bump.
email sent on 407k green for my 43x mos.
thanks

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
Received another order. Thanks again Brad.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1045 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello sir, hope you are well. Email inbound from the address in my profile.

Thanks

Posts: 247 | Location: Utah | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rainmaker5505
posted Hide Post
I'll take the 545 tactical, email to follow.

"America could use some turpentine, all the way from Hollywierd to New York City." -- Phil Robertson

Posts: 459 | Location: Oxford, PA | Registered: January 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rainmaker5505:
I'll take the 545 tactical, email to follow.

Reply sent. Sold to you.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I am hoping to verify whether or not you received my email from Sunday? I know that with the number of questions that I asked, it might be a little bit of time before you had the opportunity to answer them.

Thanks

Posts: 247 | Location: Utah | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got it, but haven't had a chance to address it yet. Longer requests like that I try to save until I am not responding from my phone.

I will try to get to it tonight. I apologize for the wait.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

Super fast and smooth transaction. My FFL said the best packaging and documentation they have seen.

Posts: 186 | Location: The Lovely State of Illinois | Registered: November 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Email sent regarding the 403CU (Green), and I was also wondering whether you have the 503CU (Green) currently in stock.

Thanks!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent regarding FCU

"the soul of a dog is pure"

Posts: 265 | Location: VA | Registered: June 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent email about parts availability.

Posts: 4737 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Hey Brad, can you source a PSA 5.7 Rock MK1 in FDE? Also, what's the latest price on a Streamlight TLR-1 HL 1,000 Lumen? Thanks!

Posts: 490 | Location: NE FL, JAX | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe I've got everybody replied to.

I have a couple more of the 320s coming to part out so I'll have more FCUs, slides Romeo 1 Pros, and mags by the end of the week.

posted Hide Post
On the P320 parts, I currently have:

1x FCU
3x Stainless Compact Slide
3x Romeo 1 Pro 6 MOA Optics
2x 15 Round Compact Magazine
4x Compact Grip Frames

Happy to make volume deals on some of this stuff to keep it moving.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DaBigBR,

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:

1x FCU

Is the FCU price still $275?

Posts: 840 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by toivo:
quote:

1x FCU

Yes. Shipped with takedown lever.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by toivo:

Yes. Shipped with takedown lever.

Sent you an e-mail.

Posts: 840 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last FCU is SPF.

posted Hide Post
To the top

posted Hide Post
Email sent on Holosun EPS Carry Green 2 MOA

Posts: 371 | Location: Lancaster,PA | Registered: January 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post