SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - 04/15 - PSA AK-V, Romeo X Pro, Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look!
Page 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - 04/15 - PSA AK-V, Romeo X Pro, Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent

Posts: 118 | Location: RI | Registered: January 05, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
BigBR - Confirming that you have three 15-round mags for a 320 compact at $95 shipped. If correct I will take them.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bob - I replied to your email with payment instructions.

Posts: 5163 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
Payment sent.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
Received the three mags yesterday. That was fast! Thanks Brad.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

posted Hide Post
P320 slide arrived quickly and just as described. Thanks for a smooth transaction.

Posts: 36 | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received item today.
Another great transaction.
Thanks Brad!!!!!!!

Posts: 118 | Location: RI | Registered: January 05, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
GLOCK PERFORMANCE TRIGGERS - $85 Shipped
I have three of these for retail sale. New in the package obtained from a large distributor. $85 shipped or $165 for two

Posts: 5163 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Added a 226ST

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
Added a 226ST

May I request pictures of what you have available related to this item please. Thanks Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brad - Per our email and my voice mail that I just left you - I will take this P226ST complete package if you are able to find the original SIG pistol box.

I will wait for your follow up email and photo and then will arrange to get payment in route to you tomorrow.

Thanks

Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
226 SPF

posted Hide Post
Brad - My FFL received the SIG P226ST today along with all of the extras (as well as the new, sealed in the OEM package, recoil spring you kindly provided at no extra cost) and I just wanted to say THANK YOU SIR….

This has been a pistol that I have been trying to find for almost two years and it is gonna be a while before I can get this grin off of my face….I am headed to the range tomorrow to shoot some 40 S&W (do not have any 357Sig ammo yet) and also plan on dropping in the Bar-Sto barrel and 9mm mags so I can send a box or two of some 9mm down range…..Anyway, as I shared with you by phone today, thank you for your professional KINDNESS, super fast shipping, and great packing….Happy 4th to you and yours. Be safe out there also…..Mark (sigarmsp226). Smile Smile Smile

For all SigForum members - You can buy with CONFIDENCE from Brad. I look forward to future transactions with him myself…..

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Hey Brad, I'm interested in that Sig Romeo 1 Pro you've got listed, but I'm reading conflicting information on whether it will fit on my Legion P226 RX without an adapter plate.

Do you or any of our other forum members definitely know the answer?

Posts: 490 | Location: NE FL, JAX | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Benderx4:
Hey Brad, I'm interested in that Sig Romeo 1 Pro you've got listed, but I'm reading conflicting information on whether it will fit on my Legion P226 RX without an adapter plate.

Do you or any of our other forum members definitely know the answer?

Email me a picture of your optic cut and I SHOULD be able to figure it out. Sig optic cuts are a giant pain.

Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
DaBigBR,

Could you please email me pics of the P226ST?

Thanks

Posts: 444 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the fast email response.

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RR:
DaBigBR,

Could you please email me pics of the P226ST?

Thanks

My apologies...the P226ST sold the first day. I posted an SPF and never updated the listing.

posted Hide Post
The discounted EPS Carry optics are SPF.

posted Hide Post
I will take the three glock performance triggers for 75.00 each shipped, send the address for payment

Posts: 48 | Location: selma north carolina | Registered: November 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post