SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - 04/15 - PSA AK-V, Romeo X Pro, Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look!
Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - 04/15 - PSA AK-V, Romeo X Pro, Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look! Login/Join 
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
Email sent re: GPT

Posts: 3676 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One Glock Performance Trigger is sold to Maestro. The other two are on hold for vlad. I had not seen his "I'll take it" before I received Maestro's email.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Been a while bump. Added a couple guns. Please keep me in mind for your optics needs.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email incoming.

Posts: 352 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Email sent

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4360 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Used 507k sold. P30L is still available.

I wanna go home
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
510c arrived today it was a pleasure dealing with you
Thanks again

Posts: 1202 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:

Does the P30L have night sights?

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spiff_P239:
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:

Does the P30L have night sights?

It does. I did not realize it initially.

posted Hide Post
Lowered the price on the P30L a little and corrected the listing to indicate night sights. I am now taking a slight loss on this gun once shipping is factored.

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Hey Brad,

I'll take a Holosun SCS PDP GR and the two Sig P322 25-round mags as discussed. Thank you again for a great deal!

Posts: 490 | Location: NE FL, JAX | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Price cut again on the P30L V1. I am now taking a loss of close to $50 after shipping is factored.

posted Hide Post
Good afternoon, email sent to you.

Thank you sir.

Posts: 247 | Location: Utah | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the Holosun 507 Comp Green, without any qualifications.

Email to folow.

Thank you.

Posts: 247 | Location: Utah | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
507comp sold. I am trying to get more. My distributor got 200 red ones last week and they were gone in 10 minutes.

I have the SCS 320 (enclosed solar charging sight for the P320 and any gun with a DPP/R1P cut or plate) coming early next week. Email for price.

posted Hide Post
Update 9/30 - A limited quantity of Holosun 507comps in green are available again. Please email me for pricing. I do not expect they will stick around. This is a competition focused optic with an RMR footprint and very large window. Still waiting on red.

posted Hide Post
Brad - Email sent on the 507Comp in green. Thanks Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brad - got your email - Thanks.

I would like to purchase ONE - 507Comp Green Dot unit.

Received the invoice and mailing address details.

Payment will be in route to you on Monday morning.

Thanks Again Sir, Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Mark.

Still have a couple 507comps to move. gone

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DaBigBR,

posted Hide Post
SCS320 still needs a home!