SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - 04/15 - PSA AK-V, Romeo X Pro, Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look!
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - 04/15 - PSA AK-V, Romeo X Pro, Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I sent a reply.

In stock Holosun today:

403B Green
407K Green SPF
407C Red
507C Red
EPS Red 6 MOA
EPS Carry Green 2 MOA
SCS Glock MOS Green

Almost everything else is in stock at the distributor with a fairly short turnaround EXCEPT for EPS Carry models. Those remain tough.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DaBigBR,

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good morning.
Interested in a 407K-Green
Please send me an e-mail w/ pricing.
Thanks in advance,
Bob

Posts: 118 | Location: RI | Registered: January 05, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let me know when you get some fde weapon lights in.

Posts: 1745 | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks
I will take one per our email

Posts: 118 | Location: RI | Registered: January 05, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Vette02:
Good morning.
Interested in a 407K-Green
Please send me an e-mail w/ pricing.
Thanks in advance,
Bob[/QUOTE
Received today. Smooth transaction.
Thanks for the honesty/trust
Will be doing more business in the future

posted Hide Post
The "Take-off" Romeo 1 Pro--Does it come with a Manual & Mounting Screws? Thanks

Posts: 645 | Location: Griffin, GA, USA | Registered: November 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in the P320 compact magazines. How many do you have (may want 4)? Are these original SIG mags or some other mfr?

Just realized your original add was from 2018! Well I'm still looking for mags. Let me know what you have, please.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
On the P320 parts, I currently have:

3x Stainless Compact Slide
3x Romeo 1 Pro 6 MOA Optics

Hi Brad,
Are any of these still available?
Thanks,
Bob

Happy to make volume deals on some of this stuff to keep it moving.

posted Hide Post
Sorry for the delayed replies...busy weekend.

Currently have two slides, two optics, four grip modules, and three magazines

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikey357:
The "Take-off" Romeo 1 Pro--Does it come with a Manual & Mounting Screws? Thanks

Yes. Comes with manual, factory screws for a 320 slide, adjustment tool, and a new Renata battery.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bob ramberg:
I'm interested in the P320 compact magazines. How many do you have (may want 4)? Are these original SIG mags or some other mfr?

Just realized your original add was from 2018! Well I'm still looking for mags. Let me know what you have, please.

The ad was created in 2018 but has been constantly updated. Tends to be something of a forum practice. I have three P320 Compact mags.

posted Hide Post
quote:

Just to verify, are these the optic ready versions?
What sights do they have?
Do they include barrel and recoil assembly?
Thanks,
Bob

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vette02:
quote:

Just to verify, are these the optic ready versions?
What sights do they have?
Do they include barrel and recoil assembly?
Thanks,
Bob

Yes, these are stainless finish compact slides with a Romeo 1 Pro/Deltapoint Pro cut and suppressor height night sights. They are complete slides with barrel and recoil spring.

posted Hide Post
Added X300 Turbo B. Only have a couple. Price by email.

posted Hide Post
Email sent

Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
BigBR - What are you asking for the 3 mags?

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$95 shipped for all three

posted Hide Post
Price on the turbo?

Posts: 1745 | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1flynDO:
Price on the turbo?

Emailed due to MAP restrictions.

posted Hide Post
Received the P320 Stainless Slide & Romeo1Pro yesterday.
Another painless transaction!!!!
Great pricing/fast shipment.
Thanks Brad.