SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Luminox Group Buy! UPDATE PAGE 6
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Luminox Group Buy! UPDATE PAGE 6 Login/Join 
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Owned a number of their outdoor styled watches. My favorite one a diver watch made of titanium. Battery died recently and began the process of sending it to the company for a new battery and resealing. Luminox told me "we no longer service that watch." I was disappointed went to a local watch shop that replaced the battery but couldn't reseal it. Did not like they don't service what they sell.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1600 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take one please

Posts: 447 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of armme
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by abnmacv:
Owned a number of their outdoor styled watches. My favorite one a diver watch made of titanium. Battery died recently and began the process of sending it to the company for a new battery and resealing. Luminox told me "we no longer service that watch." I was disappointed went to a local watch shop that replaced the battery but couldn't reseal it. Did not like they don't service what they sell.

Whole bunch of words to say "no, thank you"

Roll Eyes

Posts: 271 | Location: NC | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
We are almost there for the group buy!!! Once we hit the number I'll ask everyone to email me their addresses. As always, I ship out before payment in order to make you love what you purchased. Thank you

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm going to say this once:

If you are not participating in the group buy, STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD.

Posts: 108985 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Rogue and Blackguard
Picture of FPNunes
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Dave. I'm in please.

Save the whales. Redeem them for valuable prizes...

Posts: 1589 | Location: Missing New England everyday | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave, how do we pay you?

Posts: 1588 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I dig it!

I'll take one please.

Posts: 787 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post
Would like one please. Thank you Dave!

Posts: 720 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davetruong:
We are almost there for the group buy!!! Once we hit the number I'll ask everyone to email me their addresses. As always, I ship out before payment in order to make you love what you purchased. Thank you

This man is fantastic. He has always supported Sigforum through karmas and group buys/ I still have the Molon Labe ring from a group buy.

Posts: 13049 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
I'm in for one.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16449 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please.

Posts: 455 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
I tried, but couldn't resist. The wife will kick my ass, but I'm in too. I'll have to stay up later at night now and lose sleep just to admire those shiny inserts. Big Grin

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2432 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
by my count we are at 52!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Username Quantity
94hokie 1
WarEagle1 1
Alyron 1
RR 1
wcb6092 1
sunburn 1
Marlin Fan 1
jackpot41 1
vlad dracule 1
BigSwede 1
Marlin Fan 1
wcb6092 1
armedprof 1
SIG4EVA 1
lyman 1
Perception 1
hoothrewpoo 1
phxtoad 1
cgode 1
jcsabolt2 1
honestlou 1
GCE61 1
trapper189 2
blakcro2 1
Augen 1
hayseed 1
isthatasiginyourpocket 1
tleddy 1
wishfull thinker 1
motor59 2
stoic-one 1
rkentm 8
mike56 1
RETTOP 1
SigFan 1
vgi15303 1
DCFD4 1
FPNunes 1
motoboy 1
bean357 1
comet24 1
Calif Phil 1
yanici 1

God, Family, Country.

posted Hide Post
Put me down for 2 please

Posts: 303 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: August 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
I would like to order one please, David.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1986 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Please include me for one as an Xmas gift for my daughter.

Posts: 3813 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As Extraordinary
as Everyone Else
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Dave please add me to the list and thank you.

I’ll be out of the country October and half of November but I do want it so hopefully we can get it done.

Thanks again.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6461 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in for one.

Posts: 2130 | Location: Tacoma, Wa. | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post