SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Luminox Group Buy! UPDATE PAGE 6
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Luminox Group Buy! UPDATE PAGE 6 Login/Join 
Picture of Killer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davetruong:
2 members that have not confirmed and I don't have your information: "killer," "vlad dracule," "armedprof"and "isthatasiginyourpocket"

Please email me at david@mimisjewelryinc.com with your username, best address and contact number to confirm.

David,

we conversed last week via email. I was ordering for my nephew and he didn't want it, so I opted out.

Posts: 332 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: December 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave, when do you think you’ll be shipping the watches?

Posts: 1588 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Killer:
quote:
Originally posted by davetruong:
2 members that have not confirmed and I don't have your information: "killer," "vlad dracule," "armedprof"and "isthatasiginyourpocket"

Please email me at david@mimisjewelryinc.com with your username, best address and contact number to confirm.

David,

we conversed last week via email. I was ordering for my nephew and he didn't want it, so I opted out.

Got it, thank you! I must have not marked it, my mistake and thank you for letting me know.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6061 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:
Dave, when do you think you’ll be shipping the watches?

Box 1 of 2 is supposed to be arriving tomorrow

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6061 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will we get tracking numbers?

My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Will we get tracking numbers?

Yes, absolutely.

God, Family, Country.

My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
David, I only ordered one. I think you gave me the wrong tracking number. My address is correct. I don’t know what’s going on

My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
David, I only ordered one. I think you gave me the wrong tracking number. My address is correct. I don’t know what’s going on

I think we have our communications twisted. The tracking number above is to let everyone know the package of the watches coming to me...an update, if you would. The watches will be shipping within the next week.

God, Family, Country.

posted Hide Post
That’s what I figured Dave. I look forward to getting the watches.Thanks again.

Resident Rogue and Blackguard
Picture of FPNunes
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today and I couldn't be more pleased!

How do you want us to pay for these, Dave?

Save the whales. Redeem them for valuable prizes...

Posts: 1593 | Location: Missing New England everyday | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is it too late to get in on this? If not, I would like to get one.

Posts: 248 | Location: Pinellas County, Florida | Registered: August 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would also like to order a watch if it's not too late. Please let me know. Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by SF1911:
Is it too late to get in on this? If not, I would like to get one.

Posts: 46 | Registered: November 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FPNunes:
Mine arrived today and I couldn't be more pleased!

Meanwhile, this is me:

Posts: 11608 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Please call my office at 714-964-1989 to pay with a credit card. Thank you

God, Family, Country.

My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Hi all! We are packing and shipping as fast as we can.

God, Family, Country.

My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
If you would like to order one, please email me at david@mimisjewelryinc.com so I can have you on the list of the next order. My rep is trying to make that happen without committing to another MOQ for a new batch.

God, Family, Country.

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8874 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Received Tracking email today !!! WOooHOoo Smile
Called Mimi's number listed in the email and PAID with card over phone
Just know I'll be happy with the watch when it arrives Monday Cool
Thanks Dave !!! Thank you

Posts: 4829 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
Received Tracking email today !!! WOooHOoo Smile
Called Mimi's number listed in the email and PAID with card over phone
Just know I'll be happy with the watch when it arrives Monday Cool
Thanks Dave !!! Thank you

Me too. The nice lady on the phone said that today's earthquake was not bad. Glad that they are ok.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2433 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post