SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Luminox Group Buy! UPDATE PAGE 6
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Luminox Group Buy! UPDATE PAGE 6 Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Hi Dave- still no reply, so have forwarded to the general admin email on your website. I hope it gets there.

Thanks!

Posts: 8865 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Hi Everyone, I've updated my list and have about 13 members that have not confirmed information. If you have and you have not received my reply please let me know. Thank you

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davetruong:
Hi Everyone, I've updated my list and have about 13 members that have not confirmed information. If you have and you have not received my reply please let me know. Thank you

email sent,

https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/

Posts: 10564 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great looking watch Dave. Thank you for the offer!

I'll take 2

email sent

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JYuma,

Posts: 591 | Location: Missouri | Registered: September 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
In for one
Email has been sent
Thank you. Steve

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 702 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I forgot to post here that I emailed Dave for one.

Not sure if anyone is keeping count.

THanks

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8146 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put me in please

Posts: 197 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
When shipped, is there an email and/or tracking?

Posts: 4828 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
David, who do you ship these with?

Posts: 1588 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
USPS according to the OP.

Posts: 11590 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know this is late, but if it's possible I would like to be included in the group watch buy. Will send e-mail.

Posts: 82 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 18, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stuffgeek:
Put me in please

Please email david@mimisjewelryinc.com with username, best address and phone number. Thank you

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
When shipped, is there an email and/or tracking?

We are going to ship USPS priority Medium Flat Rate, this is about $22

God, Family, Country.

My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
2 members that have not confirmed and I don't have your information: "killer," "vlad dracule," "armedprof"and "isthatasiginyourpocket"

Please email me at david@mimisjewelryinc.com with your username, best address and contact number to confirm.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: davetruong,

God, Family, Country.

My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
UPDATE:

Spoke to my rep, watches were shipped out on Friday. Should be here this week, we have boxes set up and ready to go. Thank you all!

God, Family, Country.

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the update Dave !!! Thank you sir

Posts: 4828 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Thanks, David.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1986 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave!

Posts: 7659 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MPrimo
posted Hide Post
Fast ... and Wow! Thanks so much David!

MPrimo

Sigs, Glocks, 1911s, M&Ps ... well, you get the point!

Posts: 621 | Location: New England | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Thank you Dave!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7146 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post