SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Luminox Group Buy! UPDATE PAGE 6
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Luminox Group Buy! UPDATE PAGE 6 Login/Join 
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
I'll take one, Dave.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7261 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
If still open , I’ll take one also

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2935 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thought about it overnight. If the deal is still available I'll take one. Thanks Dave!

Posts: 7669 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Looks like we're over the top, Dave.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2433 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Dave, I will take one if still available
Thanks Ben

Posts: 16 | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe getting ahead a bit on this Dave but I'd like to know how you want payment. The last thing I want is for you to pay for the watch before you get my money. I'm good with whatever you want.

Posts: 7669 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
I’m in for one Dave.

I’m still interested in the Sigforum watch too.

Will you be selling that watch?

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3634 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MPrimo
posted Hide Post
Please count me in ... I have an extra slot in my watch box!

MPrimo

Sigs, Glocks, 1911s, M&Ps ... well, you get the point!

Posts: 621 | Location: New England | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
I would like one. Thank you, Dave!

Posts: 3247 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in

Posts: 341 | Location: Lower Alabama | Registered: November 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More light than heat
Picture of Milliron
posted Hide Post
I’m in for one, Dave. This would be great for my son.

"Age does not bring wisdom. Often it merely changes simple stupidity into arrogant conceit. It's only advantage, so far as I have been able to see, is that it spans change. A young person sees the world as a still picture, immutable. An old person has had his nose rubbed in changes and more changes and still more changes so many times that that he knows it is a moving picture, forever changing. He may not like it--probably doesn't; I don't--but he knows it's so, and knowing is the first step in coping with it."

Robert Heinlein

Posts: 8873 | Location: West Chester, Ohio | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
We’ve met the MOQ! I’ll keep this open till Friday the 30th. Thank you everyone for participating

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6061 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Thank you for organizing the group buy!!!

Posts: 3814 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Hi Dave- I am in for one if it is not too late!

Posts: 8874 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
We’ve met the MOQ!

Posts: 11608 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Killer
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

Posts: 332 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: December 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
If it's still open, I'll take one. Thanks.

十人十色

Posts: 2109 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
The first order of 70 was placed yesterday. Please email me your Sig Forum ID, shipping address and phone number. We can add to the order till Friday at the group rate discount.

My email: david@mimisjewelryinc.com
Subject: Luminox Group Buy

As always, for my Sig Forum family you pay when you receive and happy with the item.

Thanks again for participating.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: davetruong,

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6061 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Hi David,

Just sent you my email and note I believe you forgot the ".com" after your email address.

However that may have been on purpose so bad people can't mine your email address from this forum.

Posts: 3814 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Went to send email- kept getting rejected.

Should it be david@mimisjewelryinc. with com afterwards?

Posts: 374 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post