SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Luminox Group Buy! UPDATE PAGE 6
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Luminox Group Buy! UPDATE PAGE 6 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Mr. T, while I do appreciate the offering of the group buy, there's just no way I could bring myself to wear this. I genuinely don't want to bring up the politics into this thread, but with all of the lefty eco messages that come on this timepiece, to me it would be akin to voting for Konky Kammy and being wooed by Greta's extremist gray matter. Sorry for the Dougie Downer moment.

-MG

Posts: 2203 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Cool your Goddamned jets.

Violate my rules and tell us you know you're violating my rules and be rude on top of that?

Be.

Cool.

Questions? You be sure to let me know.

Posts: 108985 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcsabolt2
posted Hide Post
One for me Dave. Thanks!

----------
“Nobody can ever take your integrity away from you. Only you can give up your integrity.” H. Norman Schwarzkopf

Posts: 3648 | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
There is nothing “leftist” about removing plastic trash from oceans.

I’m in for one.

Posts: 3530 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for one also.
Thanks for your efforts Dave!

Posts: 3581 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I’ll take two.

Great everyday watch for my son who turns 18 on Sunday and starts classes in the School for Geosciences at USF on Monday. My other son, the fisherman, will certainly appreciate one as well.

Thank you.

22 now by my count.

Posts: 11590 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I, too, would like to purchase one of these watches.

Thank you.

Posts: 138 | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in as well.

I enjoy the dive watch still from years ago and would like to add this for daily wear.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
me too, i am in
question though,, after we/I receive the watch is it possible to order additional after the initial buy? thinking of possible Christmas gifts

thanks

Posts: 240 | Location: dallas tx | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
orareyougladtoseeme
Picture of isthatasiginyourpocket
posted Hide Post
Count me in!

Posts: 2549 | Location: MN | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name to the list.

Tillman

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2148 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
count me in. maybe a little less of that plastic will float ashore on my island paradise.

Posts: 6495 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
In for two. Thanks, David!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3159 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Toss me in for 1 please, sir.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6358 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Half way there! By my count we have commitments for 30!

Posts: 3157 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admit nothing. Deny everything.
Make counter-accusations.
Picture of rkentm
posted Hide Post
If allowable, I am in for 8. These will make great Christmas gifts for my crew!

"Ladies and Gentlemen - The Fit has hit the Shan!"

Posts: 608 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would take one as well. Kinda cool.

Posts: 1690 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in for one, Dave.

USMC (Ret) 1970-1990
Recovering 1911 Addict
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 184 | Location: Manassas, VA | Registered: May 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Put me down for one as well, please.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1731 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
put me down for one

Posts: 299 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: November 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post