SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
At work my manager knew I collected knives. He once asked me- "How many knives do you have".

I responded- "On me"?

He didn't pursue the conversation.

"Oh I never carry more than three at once."

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those are some nice looking knives GrumpyBiker. You have one heck of a collection. Just fyi, I have gotten in trouble with the mrs. because of your posting and my weakness for getting some.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
Those are some nice looking knives GrumpyBiker. You have one heck of a collection. Just fyi, I have gotten in trouble with the mrs. because of your posting and my weakness for getting some.

LoL, my sincerest apology Big Grin

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Chris Reeve Large Inkosi.

Posts: 7421 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am carrying a Strider DBL fixed blade and a AFO auto Benchmade in a custom leather sheath my leather guy made - trying to decide which I favor: not an easy choice!
https://share.icloud.com/photo...wtD3CKxeem97rVFE00tw

Posts: 2560 | Location: Ark, USA | Registered: January 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr.sig239:

mr.sig239, what knife is that?

Posts: 1548 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
Shirogorov 111 2nd gen.

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
My simple "baby" Böker I bought around 1989.

Posts: 3718 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
XM-18 Stonewashed Spanto with Aramis Blue Twill Carbon Fiber scale.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
These Pena front flippers have a great action. They are very well made. Recommended.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Leatherman Free P4 just came in the mail today. Carried it all day in the magazine pocket of my jeans, disappears right inside despite the size and weight.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Nismo,

Posts: 7421 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Tough to beat the classics.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Today I’m carrying the PARA MILITARY™ 2 Orange Aluminum Cosmic Arc , Exclusive with CTS-BD1N blade steel.
It took me about 6 months to fall out of love with G10 scales. I’ve replaced all mine with titanium, then I saw this exclusive textured anodized aluminum wave scaled PM2 & had to have one.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post

phil

posted Hide Post

============================================
Photographs: https://photobucket.com/u/photoman12001
-----------------------------------
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/photoman12001/
-----------------------------------
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/photoman12001/videos

Posts: 1741 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: December 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Spyderco Canis.

Posts: 6616 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4022 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post