SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 82 83 84 85
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6743 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Rogue and Blackguard
Picture of FPNunes
posted Hide Post
My lefty Sebenza 31. Love the drop point, hollow ground blade. My large Seb came direct from CRK much sharper than my small Seb.

Save the whales. Redeem them for valuable prizes...

Posts: 1541 | Location: Missing New England everyday | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FPNunes:
My lefty Sebenza 31. Love the drop point, hollow ground blade. My large Seb came direct from CRK much sharper than my small Seb.

Yeah, I have "a few" other knives, including 3 other Chris Reeve knives, and they were all bought to be users, but the 31 keeps ending up back in my pocket.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 1567 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post

phil

Posts: 2354 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post