SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
This from a maker on Bladeforums, Daado. Much more robust than I imagined. Daado's located in Croatia, prices are excellent, shipping no problem.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by UTsig:
This from a maker on Bladeforums, Daado. Much more robust than I imagined. Daado's located in Croatia, prices are excellent, shipping no problem.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
Tuch Knives Klick. So excited to get this knife! Here is a video that helps to illustrate why: Klicky Klicky!

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I get a "new favourite knife" occasionally, but always end up going back to an Alox SAK & a Chris Reeve.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
US Made Böker+ OTF auto 'Automat Kalashnikov'

Posts: 4018 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Benchmade Rift 950 BK 1801.

Posts: 6616 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
First issue (1981) Spyderco Police Model

Posts: 4018 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I got the flashlight as a gift and thought I'd get a Brass handled knife. The Boker "Zenshin" is perfect, very cool little knife. The bell was molded from spent Brass I gave my friend.

Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Justin Case Tenasi kept me company. Wish it had a more robust belt clip gizmo.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5050 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aller Anfang ist schwer
Picture of Tavman
posted Hide Post

Zieba Pro in M390.

Posts: 1700 | Location: Fayetteville, AR | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Cold Steel Frenzy.

Posts: 7421 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Stonewashed Titanium PM2

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Grumpy inspired PM3 with a Maxamet blade while my Orient keeps time.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: h2oys,

Posts: 3714 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Spyderco Brend-Pirela Mamba.

Posts: 6616 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Hubertus Springer circa 1985

Posts: 1549 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post