SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Emerson KACK.

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here are my latest 3 carry knives, although the Hundred Pacer at the top doesn't get carried as much and I plan to sell/trade it. The Caribbean in the middle is great for times where I don't want to have the slightest concern for potential rust like fishing or beach trips, but my recently acquired Swayback on the bottom has been a surprisingly good practical carry knife.

Posts: 727 | Location: Midwest | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
My newest and probably going to be my EDC knife going forward is a Hinderer XM-18 with a slicer grind and OD scales. The knives that have gotten the most carry time in my rotation are a G10 large Griptilian or a Spyderco large Valloton. I’ve been searching for an XM-18 or Jurassic from Hinderer for quite a while and finally had the stars line up to acquire this one. I pulled a never carried/used Strider SMF (1st Gen.) out for a size comparison.

[IMG:left] 89944BD4-AE5E-4858-9384-7F2707859FBC by David King, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG:left] 9D25D790-2D89-4A69-96A0-B8676B0B4B2B by David King, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG:left] A1C44E02-7B4D-4A8C-BC71-BE88B333C3F4 by David King, on Flickr[/IMG]

Posts: 2930 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

============================================
Photographs: https://photobucket.com/u/photoman12001
-----------------------------------
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/photoman12001/
-----------------------------------
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/photoman12001/videos

Posts: 1741 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: December 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Happy Independence Day!

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

Picture of papaac
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Benchmade Volli

That's my EDC, except black finished blade. Best knife I have owned.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: papaac,

"Among a people generally corrupt, liberty cannot long exist." Edmund Burke

Posts: 4974 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
A.Wright & Son Stag Lambfoot
Victorinox Cadet
That stag sure looks different in different lighting

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
I can't post photos, but you guys all know what my knives look like.

Today I carried my Zero Tolerance 0022. Yesterday was my 0450.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2828 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Hinderer XM-18 3.5” Slicer Grind, Gen6 Triway

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Northwoods Indian River Jack in CPM154
2015 by Queen Cutlery for Northwoods

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
A thrifty Thursday from the early 90's

Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Swapped the red for blue scales.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:

I liked the red too. Meanwhile, I swapped scales from a Gen 4 to my newest.

I was going to order another Monkey Frag scale from Monkey Edge for the new one, but it looks like they only have a few blah colors left in stock. Here's some on one of my Gen 5s.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:

I liked the red too. Meanwhile, I swapped scales from a Gen 4 to my newest.
I was going to order another Monkey Frag scale from Monkey Edge for the new one, but it looks like they only have a few blah colors left in stock. Here's some on one of my Gen 5s.

I bought a smooth Titanium scale that came available so of course I needed another XM-18 right?!?!
LoL, found a Gen6 triway Xm-18 3.5” in S45VN .
It should arrive by Saturday or Monday . Razz

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Smooth stonewashed titanium Hinderer scale arrived.
Absolutely changed the action on the bearings for the better. Completely smoothed it out.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Ken Onion Wrinkle.

Posts: 23224 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post