SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Milo Yiannopoulos fighting the good fight with truth and facts
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Milo Yiannopoulos fighting the good fight with truth and facts Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
...and likes getting banged by black guys....

Wait. Doesn't everyone?

How do you like your coffee? Big Grin

Posts: 20103 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
...and likes getting banged by black guys....

Wait. Doesn't everyone?

You're a racist if you don't.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like an MCX to me, hard to tell on the phone Smile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 3504 | Registered: September 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Red Pills, Ha ha

-----------------
Silenced on the net, Just like Trump

Posts: 578 | Location: SUX | Registered: May 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheni:

Red Pills, Ha ha

President Trump needs that young man on his team of advisers.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Well said! ^^^^^

I'm surprised he did get beaten for speaking the truth.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^
Zeitgeist quote of the day - "You are normalizing violence."

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Conspiracy News Network: Lemon & Reich Say Conservatives Behind Berkeley Riot

Inconceivable!

There’s no way liberal students at UC Berkeley would destroy their own campus, along with a Starbucks, to protest a half-Jewish, gay Brit whose entire schtick is to provoke violent reactions from the left. So it had to be a conservative plot to make the riots look like liberal students did it.

Yeah, that’s the ticket.

Conspiracy theorists Don Lemon and Robert Reich delved deep into tin-foil hat territory Tuesday with this exchange:

LEMON: “I’ve been wanting to have this conversation because this has been a big issue about free speech on campus and conservative voices being heard. Mr. Reich, my first question to you is, there’s a violence that we saw at Berkeley. We had it live here on CNN last night. It ultimately plays right into the hands of the right-wing white supremacist, someone like Milo Yiannopoulos.”

REICH: “It absolutely does, Don. And I want to be very, very clear. I was there for part of last night and I know what I saw. Those people were not Berkeley students. Those people were outsiders, agitators. I’ve never seen them before. There’s rumors that they actually were right-wingers. They were a part of a group that were organized and ready to create the kind of tumult and danger you saw that forced the police to cancel the event. So Donald Trump, when he says Berkeley doesn’t respect free speech rights, that’s a complete distortion of the truth. I mean, Berkeley opened its biggest auditorium to this right-wing Breitbart News character, this hateful odious person. They said, ‘Free speech is the most important thing we stand for,’ and it was these outsiders who caused the police to finally come in and have to cancel it.”
Share this

LEMON: “You think it’s a strategy by Yiannopoulos or right-wingers? They put this on in an effort to show there’s no free speech on a college campus like UC Berkeley?”

REICH: “I wouldn’t bet against it, Don. Again, I saw these people. They all looked almost paramilitary. They were not from the campus. And I’ve heard — again, I don’t want to say factually, but I’ve heard there was some relationship here between these people and the right wing and the right-wing movement that is affiliated with Breitbart News.”

LEMON: “It is interesting because there have been protests but nothing this violent. We haven’t seen anything to this level.”

Let’s get this straight, for clarity’s (and sanity’s) sake.

Robert Reich claims to know what Berkeley students look like. Or he personally knows every student there, and can positively identify who is and isn’t “from the campus.”
Reich claims that the “paramilitary” somehow infiltrated Berkeley under orders from President Trump to riot so a conservative Trump supporter couldn’t speak there.
Don Lemon asked the loaded question considering that conservatives need to stage a riot to prove that there’s no free speech on college campuses like UC Berkeley.

What utter rubbish. There’s so much proof that free speech is shut down like a shell shocked WWI trench veteran that a riot would actually be counterproductive.

This entire conversation makes CNN seem like a FAKE NEWS organization. Worse, it puts them in the same boat as Alex Jones and Infowars. Even worse, it makes blowhard Milo Yiannopoulos seem absolutely righteous and unselfish in comparison.

No points awarded here. Leon and Reich need to go back to the cave where they hatched this plot and rethink their lives.

http://theresurgent.com/conspi...ehind-berkeley-riot/

not so smart now Mr Reich..

Berkeley Antifa Attacker Unmasked As UC Employee? CNN and Young Turks Lookin’ So Dumb

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/...kin%E2%80%99-so-dumb

Seems one of the "Antifa" attackers, caught on video in his mask, was identified as a low-level UC Berkeley administrator. Identified by his extensive neck tattoos, visible above the mask...

Dumb shit brags about it, and posts it on social media. and gives an interview to the NY Daily News about it.

more here: http://theralphretort.com/uc-b...s-university-203017/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The encouraging thing about that CNN exchange is that they acknowledge what we already know, which is that these riots hurt the cause of the leftists by further alienating normal Americans, most of whom usually seem disinterested in politics.

I'm delighted to have confirmation that they know how bad this is for them.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
I had a feeling this was going to happen. Tolerant left is now a punchline. Leftists have become everything they used to loathe.

Their veneer was only bumper sticker deep.

They have always been everything they pretended to loath.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:

Red Pills, Ha ha

That was absolutely fucking BRILLIANT !

Thank goodness my wife was out of the house; found myself loudly cheering this wonderful young man.

God bless him. *OUR* President can use clear minds like his.

When he said that the coming generation will be the most conservative yet, it sent shivers. He is right, the leftists have stepped over the line and they cannot comprehend the hurt they will bring upon themselves if they keep this up Mad

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
These 4 minutes tell you about the purpose behind Milo's attitudes and words.

"My purpose is to lob bombs. My purpose is to be a firestarter, right? In an Outrage Culture, I think the appropriate response is to be outrageous, because what I want to do is smash Political Correctness."...

This is the appropriate tactic for fighting wildfires. Start strategic fires to consume fuel, and redirect oxygen flow and winds.

A similar tactic for oil well fires is explosive which instantly pushes heat and oxygen away from fuel.

He is very quit in with and thought.

I like his tactics.

PUSH PUSH PUSH.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
Seems one of the "Antifa" attackers, caught on video in his mask, was identified as a low-level UC Berkeley administrator. Identified by his extensive neck tattoos, visible above the mask...

Dumb shit brags about it, and posts it on social media. and gives an interview to the NY Daily News about it.
Anybody wanna bet where the liberal media will start on Monday???

Step 1 - "Well, no 'reputable' news agency or the police have proven this man was actually involved." (Never mind his own posts on social media).

Once proven...

Step 2 - Well, this is just one troubled individual that got swept up in President Trump's hateful agenda. This man is truly an exception as no other Berkley staff or students have been arrested in conjunction with the 'protest' of the alt-right extremist Milo.

Its almost comical we can predict the media approach to crap like this.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
More from the Berzerkly mayor

Berkeley Mayor Repeats ‘White Nationalist’ Lie About MILO After Previously Apologizing

The Mayor of Berkeley appeared on KTVU and claimed falsely once again that Breitbart Senior editor MILO is a “white nationalist.”
“I do think he is a white nationalist,” said Berkeley Mayor Jesse Arreguin. “So why apologize?” asked the KTVU host, referring to a tweet Thursday from Arreguin in which he said, “I regret and apologize for the white national label.”

“Well I think that we probably shouldn’t be using labels, but he [MILO] announced I think that he’s going to be funding a scholarship for white men and has said a lot of hateful things about women, about minorities, about Muslims,” Arreguin backpedaled. “I think that his speech frankly is hate speech personally but he does have a constitutional right to be heard. It’s not the views that I believe in, it’s not the views that the people of Berkeley believe in.”

“But as the leader of the city would you open the doors again to him?” asked the KTVU host. “No I would not,” confirmed Arreguin, “clearly because the response was violent and was aggressive and we need to balance going forward the right of free speech with the need to preserve public safety and I think that’s a conversation that we’re going to have to have with the university going forward.”

The mayor of Berkeley previously apologized for calling Milo a white nationalist in his initial statement in reaction to the violent riots at UC Berkeley. However, in a revised statement, he continued to slander MILO, calling him a “prominent alt-rightist,” and claiming that MILO is part of a group and ideology that he has rejected on multiple occasions.

Responding, MILO said, “Wrong again. Will he apologize this time? And, while he’s at it, take responsibility for gleefully encouraging the riots last night?” this is a reference to the mayors tweets shortly before MILO arrived,

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/...viously-apologizing/

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
In a Facebook post, MILO said that he is “planning to return to Berkeley to give the speech I was prevented from delivering.

Hopefully within the next few months. I’ll keep you posted.”

Since news of the riots broke out, pre-order sales of Breitbart Senior Editor MILO’s upcoming book Dangerous increased by a staggering 12,740%, propelling it to the top of the Amazon best seller list once again.

DANGEROUS is available to pre-order now via Amazon, in hardcover and Kindle editions. And yes, MILO is reading the audiobook version himself!

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Red Pills, Ha ha

F-k yeah!

Posts: 14656 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
“I think that his speech frankly is hate speech personally but he does have a constitutional right to be heard."
Well that's rather 'white' of him. Cool
quote:
Since news of the riots broke out, pre-order sales of Breitbart Senior Editor MILO’s upcoming book Dangerous increased by a staggering 12,740%, propelling it to the top of the Amazon best seller list once again.
Progressive/fascists are soooooooooooooo stupid! If they really think they accomplished anything positive for their cause with their tantrums, they're more deluded than even I think they are.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like the anti-Milo protestor handbook is available online
The Official Anti-Milo Toolkit

Posts: 14656 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of porterdog
posted Hide Post
I found the comments to this letter particularly interesting as it supports very clearly what many here have said: the shrill left is marginalizing itself out of power.

The crucible of democracy in action.

Is your government serving you?

Posts: 1271 | Location: Detroit (Rock City!) | Registered: September 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post