SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FISA memo updated page 19 ******* Demo response memo
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FISA memo updated page 19 ******* Demo response memo Login/Join 
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
I'd give a testicle and a kidney to ask her about this and get a straight answer.

You are forgetting that that women is physically incapable of honesty. I doubt that the most talented at Gitmo could waterboard a straight answer out of her.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Are you kidding me. That's a USSS protectee you're talking about. Keep that crap out of my forum. Use your head. Think before you post.

Posts: 109097 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Are you kidding me. That's a USSS protectee you're talking about. Keep that crap out of my forum. Use your head. Think before you post.

Excised. You are 110% correct, it was way over the line.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32037 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I figure the Clintons are bullet proof for the most part. Can you imagine the crap they have on everyone who has ever worked conspired with them? Besides they print money when needed and can get money from sources others would want to stay insulated from. DNC might posture but they'll never walk away from them.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
This is starting to get more interesting by the day as it plays out. Probably gonna get pretty juicy before we get to the bone.

Posts: 17657 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53809 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Page has been on Ingraham for most of this half hour. I have the impression that if the FISA judge could have seen this interview, he would have laughed in the FBI’s faces.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
[IMG]

As my friend said in a slightly different context, “there is more Schiff here than one fan can handle.”

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
It occurs to me that Hillary Clinton was desperate from waaaay before the 2016 election began. And her personal desperation bleed on to dozens, perhaps hundreds of her supporters.

But WHY?

Don't overlook the parallels with Nixon. Some people have it in the bag, but still feel compelled to try to rig the game in order to lock in the result. Dig it from Hill the Pill's perspective:

She'd been the heir-presumptive-in-waitin-on-deck for just decades. In her mind, she was due to collect on having had to hold a pose - and insist the pose was credible - for years.

She'd also learned that a good pose can be powerful. There are times in politics when you can act like you have the power to do something or have a lock on a job, and people will treat you as is if you actually do.

Last but not least, she had a core of loyalists who were happy to do anything she wanted. Some believed that the alternative to President Hill was to put a madman in the White House. Others simply followed the Las Vegas odds and figured they'd get an in with a winner. Either way, there were a widespread group of people who seemed willing to nudge various legal and political processes in a direction that would favor Hill.

Put it all together. She's got motive, means, opportunity and (God bless Saint Hill!) she's gonna save the world from Trump. That putz Bernie isn't gonna make it, right? And he hasn't paid the dues Hill thinks she has anyway. No, by all conventional measures Hill has this in the bag. So why not lock it in?

She thrills as she has a few off channel conversations. She sips tea as other conversations are had. She chortles as key personnel ("key personnel"!) in the highest echelons of government and the Democratic National Committee silently stack the deck in her favor. Then all she has to do was sit back and savor the feeling of having won.

You know, without doing any of that icky campaigning that she was never very good at. Or listening to Bill.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Page really is out of his league. He said he was on an early committee formed to advise on foreign policy.

L Ingraham said didn't that committee meet just once?

Page said yes and unfortunately he couldn't attend that mtg.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Deep down, in her most inner self, Hillary Clinton knows she is not presidential timber. (MHO)

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
the judge that issued the warrants was Rudolph Contreras

an Obama appointee

perhaps thats the reason he doesn't care enough to haul everyone associated with this treason before his bench to demand answers -or better yet, hand out some sentences

Posts: 53809 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'd give a testicle and a kidney to ask her about this and get a straight answer.

You need to get out more. Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
my apologies boss. I just don’t believe she is physically capable of giving an honest answer regardless of any compulsion. Sorry I didn’t put it that way. Mea culpa.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Being a friend of Bill and Hil has been a dangerous, hazardous position for decades.

Which brings up the biggest political scandal in modern US history. Servergate and weaponizing government entities against political opponents, and spying on a presidential candidate may be number 2. Wouldn't it be amazing if number 2 was made possible by number 1.

Posts: 7636 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
quote:
It occurs to me that Hillary Clinton was desperate from waaaay before the 2016 election began. And her personal desperation bleed on to dozens, perhaps hundreds of her supporters.

But WHY?

Don't overlook the parallels with Nixon. Some people have it in the bag, but still feel compelled to try to rig the game in order to lock in the result. Dig it from Hill the Pill's perspective:

She'd been the heir-presumptive-in-waitin-on-deck for just decades. In her mind, she was due to collect on having had to hold a pose - and insist the pose was credible - for years.

She'd also learned that a good pose can be powerful. There are times in politics when you can act like you have the power to do something or have a lock on a job, and people will treat you as is if you actually do.

Last but not least, she had a core of loyalists who were happy to do anything she wanted. Some believed that the alternative to President Hill was to put a madman in the White House. Others simply followed the Las Vegas odds and figured they'd get an in with a winner. Either way, there were a widespread group of people who seemed willing to nudge various legal and political processes in a direction that would favor Hill.

Put it all together. She's got motive, means, opportunity and (God bless Saint Hill!) she's gonna save the world from Trump. That putz Bernie isn't gonna make it, right? And he hasn't paid the dues Hill thinks she has anyway. No, by all conventional measures Hill has this in the bag. So why not lock it in?

She thrills as she has a few off channel conversations. She sips tea as other conversations are had. She chortles as key personnel ("key personnel"!) in the highest echelons of government and the Democratic National Committee silently stack the deck in her favor. Then all she has to do was sit back and savor the feeling of having won.

You know, without doing any of that icky campaigning that she was never very good at. Or listening to Bill.

I failed to revel in her misery on election night. I was too busy celebrating DT's victory. Thanks for taking me back to that night so I could savor the devastation she felt when what was "hers" wasn't. So close she could taste it. She had dreamed of it for decades. Gone in a nightmarish flash.

Posts: 7636 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
An interesting article on potentially the real source of the dossier:

Who Really Created the Trump Dossier?

Silent

Posts: 1055 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
a very good article above.

Shows how Cody Shearer has been a Clinton dirty tricks operative for decades.

Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Levin on FISA Controversy: Obama Likely Knew 'Hillary Clinton Paid for a Warrant'

http://insider.foxnews.com/201...rrant-and-obama-knew

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
of course he did

how could he not know?

and just for shits and giggles, its nice to know that 10 of the 11 judges are Obama appointees