SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FBI suffers fresh bias episode, retracts intel memo portraying Catholics as extremist threats
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FBI suffers fresh bias episode, retracts intel memo portraying Catholics as extremist threats Login/Join 
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
You know, when I read the title and the first paragraph I thought this sounds like the bullshit the southern poverty law center spews every time they open their mouth. And then damn there it is a couple paragraphs later. They think everyone but the naacp is racist. The brass at fbi must all have been interns there when they were in school.

And I too have serious doubts about anything the bureau says or evidence they recover. Not to mention that every terror threat they stop has several agents or CI’s in the middle. The list of bad decisions made is almost endless.

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What about the guy who took people hostage at a synagogue last year and the FBI had a press conference afterwards, acting like it was their very first day on planet Earth.

"Racially motivated? Hate crime? Terrorist attack? Never heard of those things. That poor gunman just got lost and he was asking directions, that's all."

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Remember the fuckstick who came in here last year, trying to prove to everyone that he is some kind of hardcore operator? The guy who threw around this "rumint" and "AmCit" horse shit in an effort to impress we peasants?

I don’t understand; AMCIT is just brevity for American citizen. Do you mean this guy was using official sounding slang to impress others? If so, that’s certainly an odd choice.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
I don’t understand; AMCIT is just brevity for American citizen. Do you mean this guy was using official sounding slang to impress others? If so, that’s certainly an odd choice.
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...110064484#5110064484

Last post on the bottom of that page, then go to the next page when he flamed out.
quote:
The point of my distress and angst is that i see more effort going to getting thousands of refugees out than I have this far the AmCits. There is RumInt as to the “logic” of the priority model, but I cant wrap my own mind around it.
After I banned him, he said he was going to tell the FBI about things being said in one of the January 6 threads. Fascist motherfucker.

First Amendment. Ever heard of it? No? Well, what if I said "FirstAm" in the "ConstUnSt"? Still no, huh? Roll Eyes

**edit**

Oh, that's right- I forgot- he registered here because he had stuff he wanted to sell in this forum. Mister Big Shit (MrBiShi) never made it that far. He got KTFO of this theater of operations err TheOper.

You're gonna show up here just to use the free bandwidth to sell your shit, then after you strut around and get booted, you're gonna threaten to sic the FBI on us? Fuck you, baby.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Fucker really cracked me up. "You don't rate". Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Complaining about and expressing disappointment in and frustration with the government is not behavior which rises to the level of sedition, but this strutting brown shirt doesn't get it.

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by apprentice:
Defund the FBI.

Instead the FBI HQ in West Virginia will be bigger than the Pentagon.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31428 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...110064484#5110064484

Last post on the bottom of that page, then go to the next page when he flamed out.

Thank you for the link, I understand now that you were dealing with a first class ass clown. That was cringy to read.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I knew some of the Catholic practices were going to come back and bite. When you eat the body and drink the blood you get put in with all the miscreants.

It’s just another cross to bear.

: )

As for the FBI, their reputation is somewhere below used car salesmen and the cable company. I don’t know if they will ever redeem it.

Posts: 266 | Registered: September 12, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
I had to laugh, because though I didn't respond to it, it's like "Goddamn, man. This is a gun forum! The feds are here all the time!

There are probably plenty here that not only support America, but despise that traitors organization to boot. Here’s one for the shitty weaponized FBI spooks “gathering intel”- you are anti-American trash.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FBI whistleblower raises fresh concerns about bank record mining, undercover agents in J6 probe

Veteran FBI intelligence analyst's testimony raises civil liberty concerns about acquisition of bank records, possible undercovers at U.S. Capitol.

https://justthenews.com/accoun...ases-140-people-just

A recently retired FBI supervisory intelligence analyst told Congress in a whistleblower disclosure that agents in Boston were improperly pressured by Washington to open criminal cases on 140 people who had simply taken a bus ride to the Jan. 6 rally in Washington. The agents refused because there was no evidence the attendees engaged in any criminality, the whistleblower said.

George Hill's testimony to the House Judiciary Committee also raised new civil liberty concerns about the FBI's Jan. 6 probe, including whether the Bureau mined Americans' bank records without court authority and whether the agency possesses video footage it is refusing to release because it identifies undercover agents and human sources who were at the U.S. Capitol that fateful day.

Hill, a military veteran and longtime analyst for the National Security Agency (NSA) and FBI who retired last year from the Bureau's Boston field office, told Just the News on Wednesday night that he disclosed concerns earlier this week to the House Judiciary Committee during a transcribed deposition, including that the Bureau analyzed banking data without evidence of a crime -- simply to find Americans who traveled to Washington around the time of Jan. 6 or who owned a gun.

Hill said supervisors in the Washington field office pressured to open cases, first on seven individuals who came up in a sweep of bank records provided by Bank of America, and then on the larger group of 140 Americans who paid to take bus rides to President Donald Trump's now infamous rally on Jan. 6, 2021, the day a mob overran police lines and flooded into the Capitol as Congress met to certify the 2020 election results. He credited his supervisors in Boston for resisting the pressure.

"There's no evidence of a crime being committed here," he said during a wide-ranging interview on the "Just the News, No Noise" television show. "We cannot open up preliminary investigations on someone for using a financial instrument in the District. And so they pushed back, and Boston did not take any action on those names."

Hill also said the Washington field office, which led the Jan. 6 probe, did not react well to the refusal, escalating up the chain of command, but at each step of the process the Boston office held its ground. "Getting on a bus and participating in a political rally is not predication for a crime or a preliminary investigation," he said, explaining why Boston resisted.

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, told Just the News on Wednesday night that Hill's information provided an essential roadmap for his select subcommittee's investigation into potential weaponization of law enforcement agencies like the FBI.

"I appreciate this brave whistleblower coming forward," Jordan said in an interview. "He’s worked in the military and then as an FBI agent. And he gave us a lot of valuable information that will be the foundation for our weaponization investigation going forward."

Hill's account backs up other FBI whistleblowers, like Special Agent Steve Friend, who've alleged the FBI's Washington field office exerted undue pressure and exhibited political bias in an effort to get field offices around the country to open up as many domestic terrorism cases on Jan. 6 attendees as possible, to pad numbers or to make Trump supporters who came to Washington feel pain and shame. "The process was the punishment," Friend told Just the News.

Friend has been sidelined from his job because his security clearance was suspended, after he raised his whistleblower concerns. Hill retired from the Bureau last year.

Hill and Friend both are being advised by former Senate investigator Jason Foster, the head of Empower Oversight, a whistleblower support nonprofit. Foster, who worked for years under Sen. Chuck Grassley, said the whistleblowers have provided Congress with a portrait of the FBI that, "keeps feeding public suspicion that it's too focused on political narratives and not focused enough on fighting crime."

"After 9/11, everybody was upset that we didn't connect the dots," Foster said. "We didn't find a needle in the haystack, and what's happened since is we turned the FBI into a domestic surveillance organization, and now we collect tens of thousands of haystacks and now it's even harder to find the needles.

"And this is a perfect example of that, where you have tons of people [who] just want to push numbers, and they want to get tons of cases open so that they can say they're addressing domestic violent extremism and they can say that there's a big problem with it."

"[T]his is another example of the evidence that we're seeing, that a lot of that just appears to be hype, and it was predicated on just the thinnest" of evidence... The fact that someone is in DC and goes to a rally, as George said, is just not reason [enough] to open up a criminal investigation."

The FBI national press office and Bank of America's (BOA's) media department did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Wednesday.

There have been concerns in legal circles for more than a year about the FBI obtaining bank data from institutions that volunteered it without a subpoena.

Judicial Watch is currently pursuing litigation to force the Bureau to release documents on how it got bank records during the Jan. 6 probe, but so far, the FBI has declined to provide any data.

Hill said he was told the banks provided the FBI with the records they mined. "Nobody asked for it," he claimed. "It was totally voluntary."

Hill also told the committee about concerns he developed when the Washington field office refused to let its colleagues in Boston review surveillance video from the Capitol to see if any of the 140 attendees had committed crimes. The answer he got back raised concerns about whether the FBI had undercovers -- or informants -- at the site, he said.

"When you ask for footage," he recalled, "what they'll come back with is 'Tell us the exact place and time where you think the subject of your investigation was?' To which the standard reply is, 'Well, we don't know because we can't see the footage.' And the comeback then is 'There may be identities within that footage that we need to protect.'

"So one can make inferences regarding that, who those identities were they were looking to protect, but that probably wasn't their grandparents or their aunts and uncles."

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thank you for the link, I understand now that you were dealing with a first class ass clown. That was cringy to read.
As I stated in that thread, several members had already contacted me about the guy, saying "Something is not right." and others observed that the real "operators" are very discreet and close-lipped about their job.

Also, if you look on this page of that thread, you'll see that he had posted something quite negative about the police (after claiming in other threads that he is a former policeman) and I had to threaten to put a halt to the thread until I got an explanation about who posted and then deleted what. How many police officers do you know of- former or current- who trash the police? Roll Eyes

On top of all that- and without going into detail- I'll tell you that there's evidence that this fascist asshole is still sniffing around here and he has continued his efforts to trash me, this forum and certain of its members, elsewhere.

Oh, yeah. This is how a real "operator" operates. And, as I said, it demonstrates that I really managed to get the best of him when he got the boot, and even now, a year and a half later, he still hasn't gotten over it. That's right, Mister AmCit, I know what you've been doing.

Plenty of people have been removed from this forum. The majority of them behave as adults should behave when kicked out of an establishment, and simply go away. And then you have the egomaniacs who want to boil your bunny. "Attention must be PAID!" This guy is like that.
Benny Bigtime over at the long-gone Island of Misfit Toys- that's another example of somebody who lost their shit simply from being kicked out of a discussion forum. Normal people do not behave this way. You have to possess a massive ego to pull this kind of stuff.

sdy, my apologies for hijacking your thread.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Their reputation is unrecoverable.

I no longer believe anything they say, not even things which appear to be true. If I hear that the FBI is involved in an investigation, I just write off any chance that that investigation will result in finding the truly guilty parties, unless the guilty parties are politically right of center, and then the liars at the FBI who use their extreme powers to serve their own interests will pounce like tigers. Or, they ignore facts and evidence and find a conservative to nail with their lies.

Never, ever again will I trust them or believe them.

I think the FBI has become Biden and Biden’s handlers Praetorian Guard. They only exist to protect HIM and to go after any threats to this regime.

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FBI needs to be disbanded. Used to be that the upper echelon was the only bad apples but now, it appears the entire barrel is spoiled.

Posts: 7016 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I agree but the acronym 'FBI' is inseparable from the government of the United States because of their constant presence in conversation and as a high-profile arm of the US government.

Around the world, people who might know very little about the United States know the term 'FBI' and I think also that the average American holds it unthinkable that this organization should ever go away.

So, re-organization would seem to be the solution, but even this is highly problematic, to say the least.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

posted Hide Post
Yes, but the FBI has never been virginally clean. In the days of J. Edgar they were bad actors, but the American Citizens accepted that because they thought the FBI was protecting the country.

Now, "white man is bad", "Catholics are bad", "Conservatives are bad", and so on. People are realizing the FBI is not protecting us.

Re-organization would be the "best of the worst solutions." It would be difficult, in the current climate, to find leadership that is not politically motivated. Even if you could, there are agents thru out the organization who have already been infected and they would have to be rooted out.

Posts: 7016 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
F amous
B ut
I ncompetent

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yesterday in the House's hearing on the Hunter Biden laptop, Jim Jordan says that dozens of DOJ and FBI personnel have taken up the mantle of whistle blower by contacting him to speak out about the corruption and bias in these departments. He said that in all his years in government, he's never seen anything like this, meaning the number of people who are coming forward.

I take this an an encouraging sign.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Growing up in a Christian family and watching movies like A Thief In The Night, A Distant Thunder and Image of the Beast I used to scoff that stuff like that being shown such as Christians being rounded up and persecuted/executed etc would ever really happen.

But it’s stuff like this that shows it COULD someday. All it would take is for Christianity to be declared illegal and Christians are now Enemy of the State, and the FBI would gladly be a part of that.

It sounds crazy but so did forced vaccination to keep your job, prior to 2020.

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
“While our standard practice is to not comment on specific intelligence products, this particular field office product — disseminated only within the FBI — regarding racially or ethnically motivated violent extremism does not meet the exacting standards of the FBI," the bureau said.

This quote from the FBI is my favorite... Roll Eyes

The fact the somebody in the FBI even had this idea, and shared it with counterparts! That someone then approved of it and authorized developing a 'policy' on this! That they then produced the memo, and subsequently thought it was OK to be 'disseminated only within the FBI', is beyond APPALLING! It's simply unconscionable that ANYONE that purports (and took an Oath!) to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States could/would be any part of this, or let alone approve it! Frankly, tt's not only maddening, it's FRIGHTENING! Roman Catholics should be viewed as 'Radical Extremist Threats'...Insanity! Mad

It's bad enough that someone in the FBI even thought this up! Roll Eyes

Federal
Bureau
Intolerance

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post