SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case
Page 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case Login/Join 
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
That makes me want to throw away the hundreds of National Geographic magazines I've saved since the 80s.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
The Left is trying to control the future by corrupting history. Only ignorance allows them to do it.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think it's time to do away with non disclosure agreements in cases like this.

Published admissions of guilt and how much it cost them.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kara Cooney obviously didnt earn her position as an "Egyptologist". She is guilty of "cultural appropriation" - just like the 2 white women in Portland a few years ago who were mercilessly attacked and driven out of business by liberals for daring to open a taco stand!

Posts: 582 | Registered: September 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't there be a clear precedence set by the Chris lawsuit by Jesse Ventura? Chris was found guilty and so this should be a slamdunk lawsuit for damages against the author.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3590 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Man who purchased AR-15 for Rittenhouse reaches plea agreement
January 08, 2022 01:21 PM

The attorney for the man who purchased the rifle for Kyle Rittenhouse signed a plea agreement with the state of Wisconsin to dismiss two felony charges against him.

If the judge signs off, Dominick Black's plea deal will result in a noncriminal citation, according to court documents filed Friday. He will be required to pay a fine of $2,000.

https://www.washingtonexaminer...aches-plea-agreement

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
So where's the go fund me to pay the fine?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I’m still surprised that after all this time no charges have been filed against the prosecution

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
"I’m still surprised that after all this time no charges have been filed against the prosecution"

The judge was totally unaware (or didn't care) about all the crap we saw from the dirty tricks prosecutors.

I watched an interview w the judge after the trial. He was upset there was so much criticism about the trial when there were 5 "excellent attorneys" on the case. ( 2 prosecutors and 3 defense attorneys).

It was so obvious that the prosecutors had no interest in "justice". All they wanted was to put Rittenhouse away for life.

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is this "justice" you speak of? There is no justice in a courtroom. It's all about winning. On both sides. The prosecution will do what it needs to do to win and so does the defense. I know some Kenosha coppers. They all know the judge and speak highly of him. They all know Binger and all say that he's a good prosecutor. This case was more than likely dumped on him and being a lawyer he did what he thought he had to do to win. If a lawyer thinks he can get it in, he's going to try to get it in. Binger just didn't have a good case. Which is why it was assigned to him and why the District Attorney didn't handle it himself. The case should have never been brought in the first case.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Kyle Rittenhouse video at link

Remember when he broke down on the witness stand? This kids got some grit to him

"it’s the burning hole in my pocket thanks to a Joe Biden presidency"

https://twitter.com/i/status/1504625069506666498

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Kyle Rittenhouse video at link

Remember when he broke down on the witness stand? This kids got some grit to him

"it’s the burning hole in my pocket thanks to a Joe Biden presidency"

https://twitter.com/i/status/1504625069506666498

That's hilarious! Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:

That's hilarious! Big Grin
This kid is turning out to be the gift that keeps on giving. Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Boy that kid has absolutely zero self or situational awareness. What a tool.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12329 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Really.... Roll Eyes

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Really.... Roll Eyes

Yes really. Roll your eyes all you want, the kid comes across as a smarmy punk who caused his own issues. Instead of fading away into obscurity he is choosing the opposite path; his actions (before and after the trial) have done more to harm the future of gun ownership and the 2nd Amendment than help it.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12329 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:

Hey if someone made a meme about me, I'd repost it too. Better to have fun with it than cry about people making fun of you for crying.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Jesus dude, it’s a meme. He really didn’t make that with the gas pump.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11278 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The smart move would be to chuckle to one self and then publicly ask that it be taken down. Rittenhouse has civil suits pending against him and should be cutting a low profile.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
It seems there are some forum members who believe if you're ever required to use a firearm to protect your own life, you should follow up with a life of hiding in the shadows.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post