SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I mean, are we really surprised by any of this? Trump put up a FB post wishing Marines a happy birthday. FB has a warning on it that Bidet was the projected winner, blah blah blah.

The post was completely non-political but they still had to let everyone know that they were after Trump.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I mean, are we really surprised by any of this? Trump put up a FB post wishing Marines a happy birthday. FB has a warning on it that Bidet was the projected winner, blah blah blah.

The post was completely non-political but they still had to let everyone know that they were after Trump.

Facebook has seemed to have forgotten that even if Trump lost, he's STILL THE F*CKING PRESIDENT for 71 more days! NOT BIDEN. Mad

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

This along with the crash and burn strategy of Fox shows that they are scared, desperate. This shock and awe strategy is to demoralize Trump, his staff, his voters. But their psychological warfare is not going to work.

The more confidence Trump and his guys show, the more frustrated and hysterical they get.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...y-baseless-theories/

Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs (D) rejected a request for an “independent analysis”

Looks like a suit has already been filed...

Despite Hobbs’ claims, there are concerns regarding the election in Arizona. Over the weekend, the Trump campaign and Republican National Committee (RNC) filed a lawsuit, alleging that in-person voters had ballots that were wrongfully rejected.

As Breitbart News reported:

The lawsuit details cases in Maricopa County, Arizona, where eligible voters showed up on election day to cast their vote and subsequently had their ballot rejected. In one case, Mia Barcello said she marked her ballot at an Anthem, Arizona, polling site with an ink pen that permeated through the ballot. When the ballot was fed through a tabulation device, it was rejected, according to the lawsuit. Barcello said she was told to press a “green button labeled ‘Cast’ on the device but was not told that doing so “likely would cause her selections in all candidate races or ballot proposition affected by the putative overvote or other defect or irregularity to be automatically disqualified and not tabulated.”

Joe Biden (D) led President Trump by 12,813 votes as of Tuesday evening. Roughly 46,700 remain.

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3909 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...y-baseless-theories/

Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs (D) rejected a request for an “independent analysis” of voting data in the state, concluding that it would simply amplify the voices of people who seek to “undermine our democratic process for political gain.”

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann (R) , requested an “independent analysis” of voting data to restore confidence and credibility among residents.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

just like DEMs don't like voter photo ID

The Senate President should just say fine. We aren't voting for EC representatives until you do.

I think hobbs has her eyes on running for governor in the near future. As Secretary of State she's the same as Lt. Governor should anything happen to Ducey before his term ends.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Every damn time I try to share something on FB regarding this election I have to click there friggin disclaimer off. Mad

Posts: 1199 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Fox's rating took a major dive a few days ago. We all know why. They will go the way of Drudge. I see Newsmax will be rising rapidly.

Stepping back from this shit, it is actually staggering that Fox News, a brand that has been built up for decades, under the orders of their money masters, is fully willing to jettison their entire viewership just to try and take Trump out.

During Trump's presidency, I can't recall another company doing this kind of suicide mission. Really amazing.

The deep state has its head below water. It comes up gasping for air, striking out at anything it can touch. They are a drowning beast. This push, this effort is an attempt at stopping their extinction. If they don’t prevail, Trumps second term will be such a nightmare for them. A lot of lights will shine in places they don’t want. They will lose the house in 2022. Trump having the house and senate and six years worth of pissed of taxpayers creates a shock they can’t recover from.

This is their Alamo. Fox is just a cog in the wheel that is having money thrown at it. FB and Twatter are in the same boat. A second Trump term will surely mean regulation and taxation like they have never seen, and that is way past due.

You haven’t seen anything yet. The game will step it up several notches as they feel more and more threatened.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BOATTRASH1:
Every damn time I try to share something on FB regarding this election I have to click there friggin disclaimer off. Mad

I've fixed that problem. I completely deleted my Facebook account. I've deleted my Foxnews bookmarks. I've removed Google log ins. I switched to Protonmail, duckduckgo, parlor and rumble. I'm much happier these days.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
I was thinking that this attempted election fraud event is like Pearl Harbor for conservatives.

The Japanese are the Dems, and the Americans are well, the Americans.

Remember what Yamamoto said afterwards....

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:

This along with the crash and burn strategy of Fox shows that they are scared, desperate. This shock and awe strategy is to demoralize Trump, his staff, his voters. But their psychological warfare is not going to work.

The more confidence Trump and his guys show, the more frustrated and hysterical they get.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
The deep state has its head below water. It comes up gasping for air, striking out at anything it can touch. They are a drowning beast. This push, this effort is an attempt at stopping their extinction. If they don’t prevail, Trumps second term will be such a nightmare for them. A lot of lights will shine in places they don’t want. They will lose the house in 2022. Trump having the house and senate and six years worth of pissed of taxpayers creates a shock they can’t recover from.

This is their Alamo. Fox is just a cog in the wheel that is having money thrown at it. FB and Twatter are in the same boat. A second Trump term will surely mean regulation and taxation like they have never seen, and that is way past due.

You haven’t seen anything yet. The game will step it up several notches as they feel more and more threatened.

Yup, that's why they're fighting so hard right now, because they know a new dose of reality will smack them in the face in January.

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not a bad analogy JJ, but I would associate the election tactics of the dems more closely with the kamikaze attacks made towards the later stages of the war by the desperate enemy.

Posts: 3466 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With regards to the down ballot voting differences, while I understand what it means, how can someone prove they aren’t valid ballots? Or is it a situation where those specific ballots will get more scrutiny?

Posts: 2156 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
watching this also

Dave Wasserman:

By my math, House is 222D-205R w/ only eight House races left in some suspense:

#CA21 - Valadao (R) leads
#CA25 - Garcia (R) leads
#CA39 - Kim (R) leads
#IA02 - Hart (D) leads
#NY02 - Garbarino (R) leads
#NY11 - Malliotakis (R) leads
#NY22 - Tenney (R) leads
#UT04 - super-tight

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Who was it earlier in this thread that said MSM = Tokyo Rose?

quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
Not a bad analogy JJ, but I would associate the election tactics of the dems more closely with the kamikaze attacks made towards the later stages of the war by the desperate enemy.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I currently have 0 (zero) social media accounts or online presence, with the exception of LinkedIn (may be looking for a new job soon) and SIGForum.

Concerning Parler... Is president Trump posting on both Twitter and Parler, or just Twitter?

I am following the president currently on the "Trump Tweets" app and I am unsure that by using the app, if I am contributing to Twitter in ANY way?

I may sign up for Parler if The President is posting there as well.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1528 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
watching this also

Dave Wasserman:

By my math, House is 222D-205R w/ only eight House races left in some suspense:

#CA21 - Valadao (R) leads
#CA25 - Garcia (R) leads
#CA39 - Kim (R) leads
#IA02 - Hart (D) leads
#NY02 - Garbarino (R) leads
#NY11 - Malliotakis (R) leads
#NY22 - Tenney (R) leads
#UT04 - super-tight

Regardless of those outcomes, I'm hoping that Pelosi does not get re-elected as speaker. As I recall, not all dems voted for her last time.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So what is the record for the longest thread in Sigforum history?

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EZ_B:

Look above you.

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by EZ_B:

Look above you.

We've got a ways to go.