SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 918
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Please, please, something, anything that forces someone, anyone in the media acknowledge "credible allegations" or even "troubling allegations". Yeah, even that is a couch but please, please, start a ball rolling.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
It's still possible NO ONE gets to 270 electoral votes in the Electoral College.
If the Georgia recount goes Trump's way, and if Pennsylvania flips through the courts invalidating late mail-in voting... neither side gets to 270 electoral votes.

Then it goes to the House of Reps. One vote per State delegation, and the Republicans lead in the number of State delegations. Sorry, Nancy! Big Grin

Thanks for posting this.

I think PA flips if SCOTUS gets involved. My only concern is what some have mentioned that they won't get involved until they see it could change the results. Will GA flipping be enough? I'm pretty sure that happens.

AZ is murky. It was looking good, but seems like Biden holds. If they do a "fair" recount I think that flips as well, but it's questionable until we know the margin.

Now, we haven't hear much more about the 19,500 in WI. Did Gateway get that wrong? Will those just be added to President Trump's total or also subtracted from Biden? If Biden also loses the votes we are up around 19k before we get to the legal challenges. This is possibly the biggest thing floating out there and I haven't heard anything else in two days. We need more information about this.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
The Trump people are holding their cards very close to the vest. And they have seen ALL of the cards the Democrats have slammed onto the table. As we have seen in the last few days, Trump is moving chess pieces around carefully. This is an administration that is not in panic, but absolute confidence.

Trump vs Sleepy Joe and the Democrat Fraudsters!

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I've always loved Mike Pompeo, but his "transition to second Trump administration" is spectacular!
Now we have Trump loyalists at Defense, including the famous Kash Patel (star of Lee Smith's The Plot Against the President) as chief of staff to SecDef.

Chris Wray and Gina Haspel need to go next.

Posts: 18044 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Wow Joe LIED!!! Im so surprised I might have a heart attack...

quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
They are so desperate for this bullshit to be true you can smell it.
'
Its barely been a week since the election (seems longer) and the wheels are falling off their fraud wagon.

quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
The Preferred Narrative:

Here are three things the media really don't want you to realize:

1. Joe Biden is not the president.

2. Joe Biden is not the president-elect.

3. All we have right now are media projections.

Because they're pushing the "JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT NOW SO SHUT UP!!" narrative hard, I mean really hard right now. So hard, in fact, that we're rapidly getting into "methinks they doth protest to much" territory, as if they're really afraid of something. My impression is that they fear the Biden victory which they fervently hoped for, and thought they had received, is slowly but inexorably slipping away.

Because, despite all the media gaslighting to the contrary, the Trump administration is relaxed, confident, and projecting a "don't worry, we got this" confidence that I'm sure must grate on his enemies. For example, some clown asked Mike Pompeo if he was working with the "Biden transition team" to make sure things went smoothly, and he was trying hard not to smile as he answer, "yes, we do not anticipate any problems transitioning to Donald Trump's second term."

In other words, he took their preferred "JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT NOW SO SHUT UP!!" narrative, chewed it up, and spat it back into their faces.

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/391193.php

Joe Biden in September: I will Not Declare Victory Until the Election Is Independently Certified

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...V_tIE0JXyx4v1gYNpqIw

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
According to Laura Loomer, on Parler, posted two hours ago:
quote:

Fox News has given a directive to their daytime hosts to not have anyone from the Trump campaign or the White House legal team on.

They have been told to not entertain or discuss any allegations of voter fraud and to keep reassuring the public that Joe Biden is the President Elect.

There has been a complete insurrection at Fox News and there are talks among the Murdoch run management of terminating the Pro-Trump hosts.

Judge Jeanine's show was suspended a few days ago because she wanted to talk about voter fraud.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
^^ Sounds like how new media networks are born.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Unreal.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:

Fox News has given a directive to their daytime hosts to not have anyone from the Trump campaign or the White House legal team on.

They have been told to not entertain or discuss any allegations of voter fraud and to keep reassuring the public that Joe Biden is the President Elect.

There has been a complete insurrection at Fox News and there are talks among the Murdoch run management of terminating the Pro-Trump hosts.

Judge Jeanine's show was suspended a few days ago because she wanted to talk about voter fraud.

All of the most severe stock market crashes are going to pale in comparison to what Fox News' viewership ratings are going to look like because of all of this! They are turning into a dying star that is going to end up collapsing on itself into a great black hole.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

Joe Biden in September: I will Not Declare Victory Until the Election Is Independently Certified

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...V_tIE0JXyx4v1gYNpqIw

And the m*therf*cker kept going on about how "they wouldn't let Trump act like he won if he didn't yet"

And WHAT IS THIS MF DOING RIGHT NOW? Mad

I'm so angry I could just spit. EVERY GODDAM THING THEY EVER ACCUSE US OF DOING, THEY ARE DOING!

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Fox's rating took a major dive a few days ago. We all know why. They will go the way of Drudge. I see Newsmax will be rising rapidly.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Every day almost hourly the Trump legal team is releasing just the right amount of info to keep the faithful like us pumped up and positive and make the left even more nervous. If what Rudy says about the Dominion whistle blowers coming forward actually happens it's a mother of all developments. The post by Lin Wood is extremely reassuring and I don't think he's a man to say words lightly. He is another one I hope finds a prominent position in Trumps second term.

If (and I suspect he will) Trump pulls us back from this precipice he will spend the next four years burning the rats out of their nests like the Marines did on Iwo Jima. And at the same time set the table so something like this can never happen again.

I do not see how history cannot look back on him as the greatest President to ever hold the office in the United States of America. We are living in a time of history I'm not even sure we are fully grasping ourselves.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Fox's rating took a major dive a few days ago. We all know why. They will go the way of Drudge. I see Newsmax will be rising rapidly.

Yup. FNC is finished.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dking271:

My heart aches, because if this is remotely true, our republic is beyond where I believed it to be. Election integrity is not a hard thing to fix, but the swamp doesn’t want it fixed. Creating election integrity has now become my primary issue regardless of the outcome of this election.

You know, they kept telling us "This is the most important election in our lifetime," but I never believed it. I believed that it was 2016, when President Trump slayed the hildabeast.

Now, I'm beginning to realize that this IS the most important election; not only in my lifetime, but perhaps since Lincoln was elected in 1860.

President Trump will win this, and he will win it big. This will cause a sh*tstorm the likes of which we have never seen, as the leftists go completely bonkers in impotent rage. The players that have had SO MUCH invested in this election will ALL lose, and lose big. Not only will they lose, but they will be exposed for the frauds and scammers they are. The leftist democrats, the sycophantic "media" that has done nothing but suppress the truth and try to propagate lies and fraud upon the nation, the libtard snowflakes (blm, antifa, the hollywood crowd, etc.), will ALL react violently as they watch their entire fake world collapse around them as the lies that have propped them all up are exposed and erode away. . .

God bless America, and God bless President Donald J. Trump!

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe Trump will prevail, and just hope that he goes scorched earth of the perpetrators of this crime.

The best outcome of all is that all elections, by law, citizens will be forced to vote in person with a photo ID. If so, this will help truth and justice prevail across the land.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:

If that's true, FOX has cut its own throat. Should be interesting to see where Tucker Carlson goes with this tonight with his #1 rated prime time show.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Newsmax is good, it reminds me of Fox News from the late 90's to be honest and they have a huge advantage over OAN in that it's actually carried by most cable and satellite providers on basic packages. Comcast refuses to carry OAN so you're forced to stream them with a Roku or other device and I just can't see many older people going to all the trouble of that.

I think Tucker's days at FNC are numbered and he knows that. Laura Ingraham already folded like a cheap lawn chair and is urging her viewers to accept "President Elect Biden". Fuck that and fuck you, lady. Roll Eyes

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
I think this young lady has it just about right.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Laura Ingraham already folded like a cheap lawn chair and is urging her viewers to accept "President Elect Biden". Fuck that and fuck you, lady. Roll Eyes

Did she really? Oh man, that's a damn shame.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)