SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
"You gotta lose to know how to win"

Man...if THAT doesn't speak volumes, I don't know what does!! Eek

Kick.
That.
Ass.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
"You gotta lose to know how to win"

Man...if THAT doesn't speak volumes, I don't know what does!! Eek

On losing everything:

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17176 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I think this may be Trump's pick for his VP.

https://twitter.com/KristiNoem.../1744170345731441112

Posts: 109094 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Makes sense. She runs commercials promotinng South Dakota all the time. She is well spoken,intelligent and attractive.

Posts: 17503 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Noem is my personal pick for VP for one important reason - she is one of the few high profile politicians that remained very loyal to Trump all of these years, through thick and thin. In fact she actually considered a run for POTUS in 2024, but only if Trump wasn't going to run.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17176 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I like everything about her. She's smart and tough and can handle the job with ease. Kristi would make an outstanding running mate for DJT.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree, Trump could do a lot worse than to pick Kristi for his running mate. Would make for a handsome pair that could get things done!!

Posts: 6714 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prosecutor on Special Counsel Jack Smith’s Team Shut Down FBI Investigation into the Clinton Foundation in 2016

https://amgreatness.com/2024/0...-foundation-in-2016/

Posts: 13100 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You can cross Nikki Haley off the list:

Trump: Haley Will Sell You Out Just Like She Sold Me Out

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^

Just about like EVERYONE has sold him out. If someone doesn’t care for President Trump’s policies then, frankly, they HATE America. Just sayin’……

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.ajc.com/politics/b...M7FFWJBQH2ORAK2BKMQ/

District Attorney Fani Willis improperly hired an alleged romantic partner to prosecute Donald Trump and financially benefited from their relationship, according to a court motion filed Monday which argued the criminal charges in the case were unconstitutional.

The bombshell public filing alleged that special prosecutor Nathan Wade, a private attorney, paid for lavish vacations he took with Willis using the Fulton County funds his law firm received. County records show that Wade, who has played a prominent role in the election interference case, has been paid nearly $654,000 in legal fees since January 2022. The DA authorizes his compensation.

The motion, filed on behalf of defendant Michael Roman, a former Trump campaign official, seeks to have the charges against Roman dismissed and for Willis, Wade and the entire DA’s office to be disqualified from further prosecution of the case.

Pallavi Bailey, a Willis spokeswoman, said the DA’s office will respond to Roman’s allegations “through appropriate court filings.” Wade did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The document offers no concrete proof of the romantic ties between Willis and Wade, but says “sources close to both the special prosecutor and the district attorney have confirmed they had an ongoing, personal relationship.”

Roman’s lawyer, Ashleigh Merchant, said she reviewed the case file in Wade’s ongoing divorce proceedings at the Superior Court Clerk’s Office and made copies of certain documents. But the case file was later improperly sealed because no court hearing was held as required by law, the motion said.

Because the case remains under seal, Merchant said she is not sharing the information she obtained from the divorce file until the seal is lifted. She also said she is asking a judge to unseal the case file.

It is unclear if the explosive issues raised in the filing undermine the validity of the indictment against Trump and the remaining 14 co-defendants or simply muddy the waters by questioning Willis’ professional ethics.

The filing alleges that Willis and Wade have been involved in a romantic relationship that began before Wade was appointed special prosecutor. It says they traveled together to Napa Valley and Florida, and they cruised the Caribbean together using tickets Wade purchased from Norwegian and Royal Caribbean cruise lines — although the filing did not include documentation of those purchases.

The motion said the checks sent to Wade from Fulton County and his subsequent purchase of vacations for Willis could amount to honest services fraud, a federal crime in which a vendor gives kickbacks to an employer. It is also possible this could be prosecuted under the federal racketeering statute, the motion said

Merchant wrote that the “motion is not filed lightly. Nor is it being filed without considerable forethought, research or investigation.”

A problem with Wade’s appointment is that it was not approved by the Fulton board of commissioners as required by law, the motion said. The motion also questions Wade’s credentials, contending he has never prosecuted a felony case. (Wade was a prosecutor in Cobb County but it was not immediately clear what cases he handled there.)

Wade entered into his special prosecutor contract on Nov. 1, 2021, just one day before he filed for divorce in Cobb County, the motion said. Willis is divorced.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Here's the "path" many people say Trump doesn't have, and from CNN, no less.

CNN’s First Electoral Map Projection of 2024 Shows Trump Positioned to Win the Election

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
more on Fani willis and special prosecutor Nathen Wade

https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog.../1744508384550748326

employee manual of Fulton County:

An employee may not supervise or hire a person with whom he or she is having a personal relationship. An employee may not work in a position where he or she has influence over the terms and conditions of the employment of a person with whom he or she has a personal relationship.

Employees who work in the same department are required to report the personal relationship to their supervisor.
Failure to comply with this policy can lead to discipline, including termination.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Lovely. That's karma.

Nasty bitch. You wanted the spotlight. Well, here it is. Happy now?

posted Hide Post
Fanigate Widens: Atlanta Trump Prosecutor's Alleged DA Lover Met With White House Counsel Before Indictment

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...mance-da-fani-willis

]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wcb6092,

posted Hide Post
Trump prosecutor Fani Willis subpoenaed to testify in colleague’s divorce

https://www.washingtonexaminer...eagues-divorce-case/

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis has been subpoenaed to testify in a fellow prosecutor’s divorce proceedings, according to a court filing, in a move that could reveal more information about claims that Willis and the colleague engaged in an improper affair as they prosecute former President Donald Trump.

A process server said he arrived at Willis’s office in Atlanta on Monday with a subpoena seeking testimony in the Cobb County divorce case of Nathan Wade, a local attorney she hired to be special prosecutor in the Trump case, and his wife, Jocelyn Wade, according to court filings reviewed by the Wall Street Journal.

This is a developing story and will be updated.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Just incredible. This horrible bitch is going down, and she may indeed be looking at jail time as well if all these allegations are true.

But she's just again part of a long list of corrupt Soros prosecutors.

And if her case implodes because of this--a case many argue is the strongest out of all of the ones brought against Trump--then that may have an effect on the rest of the country and even the other cases as it reminds people just how political this all is.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30928 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
they still haven't 'found' the Jan 6 pipe bomber. Top men are hunting for this guy. Top. Men.

I wonder if their inability to locate him is because they know who he is, and he was a fed plant to stir up a frenzy

Posts: 53808 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Make America Great Again
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
<<snip>>
I wonder if their inability to locate him is because they know who he is, and he was a fed plant to stir up a frenzy

No way! Our wonderful FBI wouldn't do such a thing; that'd be dishonest!!! Roll Eyes

Posts: 4783 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post