SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109094 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The other candidates spent hundreds of millions of dollars so far, and this vote in Iowa was over with only 1% reporting.

Brutal.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30928 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post

On to the Granite State...

Starting tomorrow, TRUMP has FIVE Rallies in NH this week! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
CBS, CNN, FOX, NBC, and The New York Times, all calling it for The Donald. No surprise there, except that it's being called so early and by what appears to be a huge margin.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
They (FOX News & CNN) called it 33 minutes after the polled opened, and after only 319 votes had been counted.. It was an easy call. Big Grin

Love it, when I see the Deep Sate darling Haley got trounced to single digit. Lol.

Q

Posts: 27564 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTru.../1747076153754402905

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30928 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
This is very good!

Posts: 18141 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
This is great. On to NH.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5139 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is an absolute flogging and his percentage of the vote is still going up.

Everyone else (Republican candidates) need to go home and shut up OR have some class and back Trump. This needs to be over after New Hampshire so The Don can focus on Two Scoops for the win.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1552 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
What is this twunt going to say when the hood overwhelmingly votes for this man as well?

This is Glorious...

The "Boz"

Posts: 1552 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/michaeljkn.../1747087809800757407

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It appears to be a massa-cree.

posted Hide Post
^ I ree what you did there.

Posts: 800 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It was inevitable:

https://twitter.com/TheBabylon.../1747096470099018097

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Trump just creamed them all, annihilated his competition.

I don't see how DeSantis could go on much further, he put most of his resources into Iowa alone, put his eggs into one basket.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17176 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
That Joy Reid appears to be a blond. That's how come she says things like that..

Posts: 17985 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The term is overused these days, but this is a classic example of projection.

For Maddow to be decrying authoritarianism, supposedly coming from the Republican party, is laughable. Authoritarianism is the very essence of the leftist philosophy. If these people had their way, there would be little freedom in any form in this country, or the world, for that matter.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohns.../1747102090973913401

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
DeSantis and Haley will stick around through the NH primary in 8 days. With a poor showing and polls confirming a bad future, DeSantis will drop and Haley will motor on until the SC primary on Feb 24. Swami and Hutchison are done.

Posts: 4251 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post