SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Good. I'm sure he's got a pretty nice piggy bank now that he can say whatever the hell he wants. Also, he'd be hired in a second by some of the other conservative channels if he chose to give the double barrel middle fingers to FNC.

He is all over this shit, talking about voter fraud in this election. The hypocrisy of the Democrats, the media. He just had Ted Cruz on, God Bless my senator.

Asshole Chris Wallace over the weekend was likening Senator Cruz to a Japanese soldier who just came out out the cave after 50 years thinking the war was still going on. Mad

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Asshole Chris Wallace...

Who?

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Asshole Chris Wallace over the weekend was likening Senator Cruz to a Japanese soldier who just came out out the cave after 50 years thinking the war was still going on. Mad

Lindsey Graham has our back. He told those against the fair process (Democrats) to "go to hell".

He is basically saying EVERYTHING we are in this forum.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by Boss1:
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
If anybody is wondering whether to throw Tucker Carlson under the bus, hold off. Roll Eyes He has come out swinging.

Good, he may be able to salvage himself.

Gutfeld...nope, after what I saw last night...he's likely lost a good chunk of his viewers...

Boss

Oh christ, what did Gutfeld say? That's disappointing.

Roll Eyes

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRtif_zbGp4

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dtech:
There is nothing better than beating an adversary when they thought they already had you pinned and ready to cry uncle. I'm quite certain the next couple of weeks are going to be interesting, exciting, and entertaining, as well as some of the most pivotal days our country has every seen.

Just like this. Smile

Eek Big Grin

Rocky 4 works too, especially when Rocky's determination, fighting spirit, and ultimate victory wins over most of the hostile crowd to his side! Cool

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Top DoJ Voter Fraud Investigator Quits After AG William Barr Authorizes Probe

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...nt-probe-voter-fraud

In response to AG Barr's decision, NYTimes reports that Richard Pilger - who oversees voter fraud investigations - has quit:

"Having familiarized myself with the new policy and its ramifications... I must regretfully resign from my role as director of the Election Crimes Branch."

Does it not seem odd that when asked to investigate voter fraud, the gentleman who is in charge of investigating voter fraud chooses to resign rather than do his f**king job?

Perhaps it was his alleged involvement in the Lois Lerner IRS targeting Tea Party groups debacle that triggered this resignation?

In a day when numerous lawsuits were filed challenging the outcome of the presidential election, and when prominent Republicans such as Mitch McConnell finally came out in support of Trump's contention that the election was rigged, late on Monday Attorney General William Barr authorized the Justice Department to launch a probe into "substantial allegations" of voter fraud in the 2020 election, the AP first reported.

In a letter to US attorneys across the country, Barr said they could conduct investigations “if there are clear and apparently-credible allegations of irregularities that, if true, could potentially impact the outcome of a federal election in an individual state.”

According to the Washington Times, this is an unusual move, since Justice Department policy prohibits any action that could influence the outcome of an election until the vote is formally certified. But the Justice Department is responsible for ensuring the integrity of federal elections.

Barr’s memo comes days after presumptive President-elect Joseph R. Biden was declared the winner by several media outlets in the 2020 presidential election. President Trump has not conceded and has launched several legal efforts challenging the results in states where the voting margins are razor-thin. By granting prosecutors the power to pursue such cases, U.S. attorneys around the country could give Trump more ammunition for his lawsuit.

The DOJ's action, which many republicans will claim is long overdue, comes after Republicans in recent days turned up the heat on Barr to take some action in response to the voter fraud allegations. Earlier on Monday, Barr reportedly met with McConnell on Monday.

On Friday, nearly 40 Republican members of Congress sent a letter to the AG asking him to get to the bottom of the voter fraud claims.

"What are you doing to ensure the integrity of the voting and counting process right now?” the Republicans asked Mr. Barr in their letter. The lawmakers also called on the attorney general to commit to “using all the resources” at his disposal to ensure only legal votes are being counted “in a fully transparent manner.”

Also last week, the Nevada Republican Party sent a criminal referral to the Justice Department claiming they have received reports of at least 3,062 instances of voter fraud in the battleground state.

“We expect that number to grow substantially,” the party said in a tweet. “Thousands of individuals have been identified who appear to have violated the law by casting ballots after they moved from NV.”

The Trump campaign has filed lawsuits in several key battleground states that Biden won, asking local judges to either invalidate or stop counting mail-in ballots, a record number of which were cast this year amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Earlier in the day several prominent Republicans backed Trump's claims of voter fraud or his right to challenge the count, including Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell: “Obviously no states have yet certified their election results. We have at least one or two states that are already on track for a recount and I believe the president may have legal challenges underway in at least five states,” McConnell said during a floor speech Monday.

The Trump admin has also accused local election officials of not allowing their representatives to watch vote counts and claiming illegal votes were cast in states including Michigan, Nevada and Pennsylvania.

“You don’t take these positions because you want an honest election,” White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said during a press conference on Monday. “What we are asking for right now is patience as we explore these equal protection claims among others."

As a reminder, states have until Dec. 8 to resolve election issues, including recounts and legal battles. The Electoral College members meet on Dec. 14 to finalize the outcome.

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ Well good, actually really good. We absolutely do not need a fucking deep state asshole leading any election fraud investigation.

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Elizabeth Harrington RNC @GOP National Spokesperson

reports from another Michigan poll watcher

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
I guess I’m missing the part where Gutfeld rolled over.

That monologue was very tongue in cheek, read as one might read an obituary...for a recently deceased that’s not actually, not quite, dead.

You could almost hear that faint echo in the distant background; “bring out’cher dead”.

Posts: 1603 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Georgia Election Official: ‘We Are Going to Find That People Did Illegally Vote’

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...reaking-2020-11-09-4

Georgia’s vote-counting efforts will be done either on Tuesday or Wednesday, and the state is headed to a likely recount, said an official with Georgia’s secretary of state office.

Gabriel Sterling, a spokesman for the office, said in a news conference on Monday that 47 out of 112 counties have certified their election results. All counties’ results have to be certified by Friday, Nov. 12, and after that, the state will have to certify its results by Nov. 20, according to state law.

“We are going to find that people did illegally vote, there are going to be double voters, and people that did not meet the qualifications to be a registered voter to vote in this state. That will be found,” Sterling said. He didn’t elaborate on the margin of victory.

The presidential race between President Donald Trump and Democratic nominee Joe Biden is razor-thin, with Biden leading Trump by 10,646 votes in the state. Numerous media outlets have called the entire election for Biden, including in Georgia. The Epoch Times will not declare a winner of the 2020 presidential election until all results are certified and any legal challenges are resolved.

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OcCurt:

That monologue was very tongue in cheek, read as one might read an obituary...for a recently deceased that’s not actually, not quite, dead.

You could almost hear that faint echo in the distant background; “bring out’cher dead”.

That's how I interpreted it as well. I think his point was more about how Trump supporters handle the negative news versus the fascist troops of the Democrat Party.

Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Every single person or organization found to be involved in any sort of fraud needs to be prosecuted to the max and locked up. People won't stop doing it now and in the future if there are no consequences and they think they can just keep getting away with it time and again. This is the time to go scorched earth on all voting fraud, big and small!

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by OcCurt:

That's how I interpreted it as well. I think his point was more about how Trump supporters handle the negative news versus the fascist troops of the Democrat Party.

Agreed. He's a comedian and he's always used satire in his monologues.

Posts: 10186 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

That's curious. You'd think he would stay to control the investigation, feed the info/findings to the DNC and try to control the narrative as a loyal Leftist.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boss1:
Ingraham is/was teetering towards Trump should 'accept defeat gracefully.'

I just watched 15 minutes of her. She has basically slammed Biden, and his followers, policies, etc. But she treated him as the President-Elect. She treated him as Obama during his presidency.

I turned off Fox. My curiosity has been satisfied. No more.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I guess I don’t understand why people hang on every word from media personalities worried to death on what they say, or interpretations of what they might have meant.

Why do you care?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Reading the Barr letter, it comes across like he’s covering the DOJ’s reputation (aka ass). Sorry I see it that way. I’m no defeatist, not by any measure, and the congressional GOP leadership needs to be on top of the guy who wanted to wait.

I sincerely hope I’m wrong and Pilger’s departure wasn’t voluntary.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

That's curious. You'd think he would stay to control the investigation, feed the info/findings to the DNC and try to control the narrative as a loyal Leftist.

Agreed, curious.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post